The Information Warfare Summit (IWS) is a high quality information security event being held on the campus of Oklahoma Christian University in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. Now in its 14th year, IWSOKC seeks to bring together Information Security Professionals across Oklahoma and the surrounding area. This event represents a partnership between the Information Systems Security Association - OKC Chapter (ISSA-OKC) and the InfraGard Oklahoma Members Alliance (IOMA).
This event draws more than 300 InfoSec professionals from throughout the state of Oklahoma. IWS attendees come from corporate and academic environments as well the public sector. Speakers at this event have included FBI Subject Matter Experts, corporate security executives, and local industry professionals with the single goal of sharing their knowledge and experience with other community members.
We’re very grateful for your interest in our event!
We are seeking Information Security speakers to present talks which meet the following criteria:
- Will your presentation be of interest to the InfoSec community?
- Will your talk contain 25- or 50-minutes of total speaking time? If your presentation can fit in either timeframe, please indicate “both” and list your talk length preference
- Will your talk be vendor-neutral? We want to provide information sharing so we need to avoid vendor specific presentations
What we need from you:
- Info about you: your name, job title, employer, email, contact cell phone (if we can text, let us know) and a 100 word or less biography.
- Info about your talk: a short title and a 100- to 300-word description of your presentation. Please be descriptive about major points, especially what the audience would gain by attending your talk.