Learn how Microsoft Azure’s cloud services can accelerate your cloud app development process: we support the tools and languages you already use, security and management services are built-in, ML/AI capabilities are quickly callable from your app, and you can retain full control on how (and where) you deploy your code.
I'm Attending!February 08, 2020February 08, 2020AWS Community Day Pune 2020UTCAWS User Group Pune (AWSUGPUN) is a Pune based group united by community-led learnings and diversified by the wide variety of tools and technologies closely knit with Amazon Web Services, cloud computing technology, AWS design implementation and servicing, high scalability / performance computing, production use cases of AWS, blockchain, Artificial Intelligence and much more.
AWS Community Days are community-organized cloud education events, featuring technical discussions and demos led by expert AWS users and industry leaders from around the world!
Community-based learning is the best way to enhance the concepts being taught by connecting with enthusiasts in person, thereby sharing first-hand experiences and familiar, accessible examples.
All skills levels are welcome to help accomplish our motto of learning, sharing and networking. Let's join hands to empower this tech community to make it bigger and better!
What to Expect from ACD Pune?
1. Renew, revive & revitalize to exemplify your excitement about the work you do.
2. Learn industry trends and intricacies about innovative implementations from AWS experts.
3. Harness the power of networking with 500+ AWS users, DevOps, developers & solutions architects.
4. Network with fellow AWS veterans & techies during breaks.
5. Novice to pioneer on relentless pursuit to learn can rejoice the AWS offerings & success stories under one roof..
6. Take helpful and valuable information back to business.
7. Gain visibility to get more publicity for your esteemed organisation.
8. Sporting chance for active participants to win AWS goodies.
Pune, Maharashtra, India
I'm Attending!February 27, 2020February 27, 2020Lonestar ElixirUTCLonestar Elixir Conference will be February 27-28, 2020 in downtown Austin, TX at The Alamo Drafthouse (on S. Lamar). We are a two-day, single track conference on Elixir, Erlang and the BEAM. We value diversity and aim to reflect that in our speaker line up. The conference will provide breakfast and lunch both days. We are the premier Elixir conference in the Southwest. We hope you can join us!
Date: February 27-28, 2020
Location: The Alamo Drafthouse, 1120 S Lamar Blvd., Austin, TX, 78704
Follow us on Twitter: @lonestarelixir
CFP Deadline is October 15, 2019