August 22-23, 2018 Portland Art Museum | Portland, Oregon
Join us at Sensu Summit, for the second year of Sensu community goodness in Portland, Oregon. Look forward to two days of technical talks, tutorials, discussions, and hallway track conversations.
Attend and get the most out of your monitoring setup. Sensu’s monitoring framework is designed for complex architectures, and the conference will help you better understand the problems Sensu can solve and offer facetime with the community and engineers building Sensu.
Keynotes and Sessions
Look forward to keynote presentations from Sean Porter (original author of the Sensu monitoring framework, and CTO & Co-founder of Sensu, Inc.), Sensu Core and Sensu Enterprise users, including those from David Beaurpere, Workday and Box.com on how they are using Sensu at scale. Lightning talks from Sensu community members and plenty of time for networking.
Day two will feature talks by prominent members of the Sensu community and a special Community unconference where maintainers and contributors to the Sensu framework will share their knowledge, practices and code to continue to share the #monitoringlove.
This year, we’d like to keep learning from our community, and would love to hear how your team is using and benefiting from Sensu, your thoughts on the state of monitoring today, and the new technologies your team is using (and monitoring).
- Let’s talk containers. How does your monitoring workflow play into container management? Are you using Sensu with any cool orchestrators, like Kubernetes
- Are you running it yourself or using a cloud provider (AKS, EKS, GKE) or OpenShift?
- Are you all about microservices? Walk us through your stack (and tell us how monitoring comes into play).
- Calling all Nagios veterans. Have a migration story, or tips to share for the uninitiated?
- Migrating from Sensu 1.0 to 2.0. How’d the transition go for you, or how are you planning your migration? What benefits are you seeing from the change?
- Tell us about the plugins you can’t live without.
- Incident management. Tell us your war stories!
- Monitoring your CI/CD workflows. What role do your monitoring practices play in agile development?
- Sticking with Sensu 1.0 for the foreseeable future? We’d love to hear about it.
- Tools and workflows — tell us about the coolest tools you’ve written and how they make your life better.
- Sensu with X. Are you using Sensu with config management tools — like Chef or Puppet — or with time series databases, like InfluxDB or Graphite? Tell us about it.
We want diverse perspectives at Sensu Summit, and are willing to help out if you’re from an underrepresented group and your employer won’t pay for your trip. To apply, please let us know in the submission form.