Learn how Microsoft Azure’s cloud services can accelerate your cloud app development process: we support the tools and languages you already use, security and management services are built-in, ML/AI capabilities are quickly callable from your app, and you can retain full control on how (and where) you deploy your code.
I'm Attending!November 10, 2018November 10, 201811th Annual Chippewa Valley Code CampUTC#We Love Code#
This Chippewa Valley Developers Group in Eau Claire, Wisconsin is a group of software developers who love our craft and we'd love to have you present at our code camp on Saturday, November 10th.
#Things to know#
1. The size of the camp over the past 10 years has varied between 80 and 140 people.
1. Talks are 60 minutes, but we recommend having 45 minute talk and allowing for 15 minutes of Q&A.
1. The event is **free** for all attendees.
1. We'll have a light breakfast, and free lunch for presenters.
1. There is an event after the code camp with free light snacks and drinks.
1. Everyone participating in our code camp is asked to follow our [code of conduct](http://chippewavalleycodecamp.com/code-of-conduct.html).
1. There is no travel assistance.
1. The submission process is anonymous.Eau Claire, WI USA
I'm Attending!March 29, 2019March 29, 2019ServerlessDays AmsterdamUTCServerless is a recent addition to the long list of technologies that promise to accelerate software delivery, reduce cost of compute ownership and provide unicorns and rainbows for all. And like all industry buzzwords it generates enthusiasm and scepticism in equal measure – how to move beyond the hype?
ServerlessDays started life as JeffConf, a tongue in cheek conference in the spirit of Paul Johnston’s blog post, “Serverless is just a name. We could have called it Jeff”, an attempt to move beyond the Serverless buzzword and focus on the practical use of function as a service platforms and the value they provide. It is a one day, community focused, single track event centred on real world Serverless based solutions. It’s about fostering a community and helping all of us learn from each other as we embrace a new way of building applications.
For the first time, ServerlessDays is taking place in Amsterdam. The venue Pakhuis de Zwijger is experienced with hosting tech conferences and can fit up to 300 people comfortably. It also provides a state-of-the-art AV system, catering, as well as a beautiful view of Amsterdam.
- 2018/05/28 - CFP Opens
- 2018/06/25 - Tickets go on Sale
- 2018/07/15 - CFP Closes
- 2018/07/30 - Speaker Announcement
- 2018/09/14 - ServerlessDays AmsterdamAmsterdam, The Netherlands