♦ Extensive background in software quality assurance for over 6+ years, with expertise in functional, non-functional, smoke, regression and ad-hoc testing ♦ Consistent high achiever in high levels of quality assurance through excellent analytical, organizational and time management skills. ♦ Budding professional speaker involved in the tech community. ♦ Instructor at QA bootcamps and workshops.
Sr. QA Analyst MailChimp Sep 2017 – Present
• Providing comprehensive assessment of product quality to help improve the product • Created team collaboration between the QA’s within the product teams • Mentored and trained new hires for QA and engineering processes in general • Helped setup a process for interviewing new hires for the QA team • Interviewed candidates for QA positions to help in the hiring process • Working in cross-functional teams to help setup Agile processes to help each team member • Encouraging developers/team members to work towards their personal goals • Worked directly with team researchers to understand the user and encouraged other team members to participate in User interviews as well Sr. Quality Assurance Engineer January 2016 – July 2017 MDLIVE Inc, Sunrise, Florida • Providing a comprehensive assessment of the quality of a product. • Working with the developers to improve the quality of the product. • Assisting Product Owners in writing user stories for new product features. • Assisting in writing automating tests after manual Tests for both the web and IOS. • Running regression tests before weekly releases. • Training project managers on the new features of a product and the Business rules associated with it. • Assisting the technical writers in documenting the product features for the clients.
Business Analyst / Quality Assurance Specialist October 2004 – December 2015
AFS Technologies, Duluth, GA
• Assisting “Food Industry” clients with problem solving and training for software and hardware, consistent with Order Entry, Sales Tracking and Management applications.
• Black box Testing of applications for both the web and IOS interface. • Documenting all the changes for the clients. • Training the clients after releases on new features of the product. • Collecting feedback on our product providing a response report to management. • Working with the developers to improve the quality of the product. • Assisting support in troubleshooting the existing and new features of the products. • Creating presentations to present the application in simple language for the clients.
Assistant To Programming May 2001 – August 2002
Touche Depot, Atlanta, GA
• Effectively delivered services based on restaurant requirements
• Provided administrative and software support services to Regional areas • Programmed POS terminals for up to 6 restaurants with the NextPOS software package • Researched new restaurants and promoted software packages • Provided Training and Education to staff members
Administrative Assistant September 2000 – March 2002 University of Georgia, Atlanta, GA • Promoted from daily office duties to Microsoft Access maintenance; database file maintenance, developed adhoc queries and reports • Created internal database for Department Management utilizing MS Access. • Managed the University Computer Lab; maintained student registration network (Oasis Registration System) • Prepared Microsoft PowerPoint presentations for Director of UGA at Gwinnett University Center