|CFP closes at||July 14, 2023 18:29 UTC|
SREday.com is a two-day in-person event, taking place in London, UK, gathering the growing ecosystems of SRE practitioners.
Who is this for?
- Are you responsible for reliability of applications or platforms?
- Do you love systems performance? Do they call you when things ‘are slow’?
- Do you make Cloud, Kubernetes and distributed systems work like a clockwork?
If you said yes to any of these questions, come and join us for two rocking days learning, networking and sharing knowledge.
You will join experts to learn from, peers to learn with and other, like-minded people to hang out with.
When and where
Dates: 14-15 September 2023 Location: London, UK
We want to hear about the latest and greatest about all things SRE, reliability, Chaos Engineering, systems performance, observability, …
We will be assembling talks into tracks, including:
- lessons learnt (we all love a good anecdote and to learn from other people’s mistakes)
- deep dives (deeper presentations into how things work under the hood)
- getting started (to make it easier for others to start with the technology)
- new project (come and present your open source project to the community)
- chaos engineering (break things to make sure they recover the way you think they will)
- culture (SRE is a state of mind, isn’t it?)
Am I the right speaker for this?
We want people from diverse backgrounds and all walks of life. If you’d like to bounce some ideas off of us - reach out to email@example.com!
Quality over quantity
We’re looking for original, quality content. If you have something valuable to share, we want you to be a speaker with us!
It’s OK to showcase your product, framework or a service. A sales pitch for your company will not get accepted, especially when reused.
We’re looking for speakers from all backgrounds and walks of life. If you’d like to speak, but need help/assistance, please reach out and we’ll do our best to help!
We will not publish any content that’s offensive. We’re all here to learn and have fun, please help us keep it like that!