CloudOps is organized by local members of the DevOps, IT and Cloud Infrastructure community to increase the flow and exchange of ideas and experiences and supported by top cloud tech companies.
CloudOps Live will feature presentations, live panels, and ample opportunity to learn about what challenges others in your community are facing and the best practices and hacks they are using to turn those challenges into opportunities.
Whether you are running your company’s entire cloud deployment on your own, or are a part of a huge, global technology team, CloudOps is the event that will help you get the recognition and appreciation you deserve and need to take your career to the next level.
Over the next few months, CloudOps will be hosting numerous virtual events and would love you to present on one of the following topics:
- Infrastructure Management Success Stories
- Monitoring and Observability
- Kubernetes Networking
- Kubernetes and Stateful Workloads
- How IT and DevOps Are Now Core to Business Success
- Kubernetes Operators (custom resources)
- Machine Learning on Kubernetes
- Kubernetes Security
- CI/CD And any other interesting topics you’d like to suggest.
Whether you are working for a global enterprise or a bleeding-edge startup, we want to hear from you!