Learn how Microsoft Azure’s cloud services can accelerate your cloud app development process: we support the tools and languages you already use, security and management services are built-in, ML/AI capabilities are quickly callable from your app, and you can retain full control on how (and where) you deploy your code.
I'm Attending!April 24, 2024November 27, 2024OWASP Chapter FrankfurtUTC# What is OWASP Frankfurt about?
The OWASP chapter in Frankfurt is the place in Frankfurt to stay up-to-date with the latest cybersecurity topics and connect with other professionals. Experienced speakers regularly present on various topics, such as penetration testing, threat modeling, DevSecOps, and vulnerability management, but also covers topics apart from application security - such as the daily struggles in the life of CISOs, red teaming experiences, and others.
The audience usually covers around 50 people from various industries with different backgrounds. From students joining us to start their careers in the cybersecurity space to security executives with 20+ years of experience, join us who want to stay up-to-date. The professions and technical backgrounds also vary, from hardware testing and looking at bit flips to policy-driven audits. We will always give our best to serve everyone with different talks.
The best thing? All chapter meetings are free!
# Why should I submit a talk?
Speaking at the OWASP chapter in Frankfurt brings a lot of benefits:
* You can share your knowledge and expertise with others. This is a great way to give back to the security community and help others learn about web application security.
* You can build relationships with other security professionals. Networking with other security professionals is a great way to learn new things and stay up-to-date on the latest security trends.
* You can promote your work. If you are working on a security project, speaking at an OWASP chapter meeting is a great way to get the word out about your work. _(Please refer to the speaker agreements on the submission page, or the OWASP website: https://owasp.org/www-policy/legal/speaker-agreement.)_
* You can get feedback on your work. After your presentation, you will have the opportunity to answer questions from the audience and get feedback on your work. This feedback can be invaluable in helping you improve your presentation and your security skills.
* You can learn to talk. This is the perfect place to learn to present and talk in front of others. The audience of ~50 participants is always friendly, eager to learn, and support every talk.
Frankfurt am Main, Germany