Learn how Microsoft Azure’s cloud services can accelerate your cloud app development process: we support the tools and languages you already use, security and management services are built-in, ML/AI capabilities are quickly callable from your app, and you can retain full control on how (and where) you deploy your code.
I'm Attending!November 24, 2021November 25, 2021DevOpsDays Tel Aviv with Cloud Native & OSS Day & StatsCraftUTCDevOpsDays is a worldwide series of technical conferences covering topics of software development, IT infrastructure operations, and the intersection between them. Topics often include automation, testing, security, and organizational culture.
[DevOpsDays TLV](https://tlvcommunity.dev/devopsdays) is the foremost DevOps event in the Levant, running for more than 8 years, seeing 600+ hands-on DevOps practitioners, from DevOps, platform, infrastructure and production engineers, to SREs, architects, system engineers, through CTOs and VPs of Engineering over the course of two-days.
[DevOpsDays Tel Aviv](https://devopsdaystlv.com) will be colocated this year with two additional excellent community events:
- [Cloud Native & OSS Tel Aviv](https://cloudnativeisrael.com)
# What you should think about before you submit:
There will be a single DevOps track, with an additional track daily - one for Statscraft and one for Cloud Native & OSS, so make yours as compelling as possible.
Ask yourself questions like:
- Why this talk? What makes it a must see for those attending the audience?
- Is this talk related to the subjects the conference covers?
- Have I proofread the content and done a grammatical review?
- Does this content already exist online?
- Is the topic of the talk directly related to a product or service my company offers? (Hint: If you answered yes, it probably is not the right fit.)
**Please note the conference you are looking to submit for by using the relevant tag (you can tag more than one, if it can be relevant for more than one event.)**
**_There are a lot more ignite slots than keynotes, so if your talk can be relevant as an ignite as well, feel free to make a note of this._**
There are always many new tools, technologies, and ideas that are being pushed out every month - even every day. This year, we are looking to include:
- Diversity: We embrace diversity and encourage proposals from people in underrepresented parts of our community
- Original content: content not yet presented at other conferences, or a new angle to an existing problem
- New presenters: people who are new to the space and have insightful stuff to say; we want to hear everybody’s voice
- No vendor pitches: we value vendors and sponsors, but this is not the right forum
## We are looking for talks in a few categories
### Site Reliability Engineering
- Distributed Operations IRL - Support, communication & collaboration, follow the sun
- Engineering management & leadership
- Distributed and remote teams - communication / collaboration, working together
- Culture that influences the architecture, processes, and systems
- Anxiety and burnout
### Technical Talks
We will accept submissions on perennially popular technical topics from previous DevOpsDays:
* Data engineering & management
* Cloud & cloud native practices
* Containers, microservices & complex modern architecture
* System engineering primitives & fundamentals
* Building for scale, performance, and antifragility
As always, feel free to submit any other talk you think might be relevant, whether it’s a new tool or great idea about advancing DevOps culture. We want to hear from you!
The DevOpsDays Tel Aviv TeamTel Aviv University - Smolarz Auditorium
I'm Attending!November 29, 2021November 30, 2021UKOUG together 2021UTCThis November, join the UK Oracle community for two days jam-packed with content covering both Oracle Applications and Technology.
We know that two years on from our last physical event many of you are ready to get together and interact directly with industry experts, Oracle advocates and product managers. This is your opportunity to hear the latest updates from Oracle and learn tips & tricks from the community.
Develop best practice – save time and money by better understanding your product related challenges. Learn from Oracle experts in your field and gain access to world-leading content
Connect with Oracle users and partners – building knowledgeable, well-connected teams can add value to your organisation
Discover what the future holds – not only will you hear Oracle’s product management sharing their individual roadmaps for the future, but also you will receive expert, independent analysis about the significance of those announcements for today’s users
Remember, our conference is not a marketing event – it is a place where you can learn about Oracle’s future plans and how they will practically impact your business.
I'm Attending!September 21, 2021September 22, 2021DevOpsDays Houston 2021UTCDevOpsDays is a worldwide series of technical conferences covering topics of software development, IT infrastructure operations, and the intersection between them. DevOpsDays Houston 2021 is run by volunteers from the Greater Houston area and is planned to be hosted at the Norris Conference Centers - Houston/CityCentre.
The event features a combination of curated talks, ignites and self-organized open space content. Topics often include software engineering, automation, testing, security, and organizational culture.Houston, Texas
I'm Attending!October 19, 2021October 19, 2021EuropeClouds Summit 2021UTCBringing the best experts for cloud computing technology - Broadcasting LIVE to your screen!
EuropeClouds Summit is the largest cloud virtual conference in the European region, during the 3-day event, you will be learning from the top global professionals.
With more than 30 sessions and 4000+ attendees of the tech industry, you will learn and discuss the emerging cloud trends and practices, develop your technical skills, and be enriched with invaluable insights that you could implement together with your teams and improve your systems.
The session in the conference ranges from introductory to deep technical talks in the following major categories:
Cloud-Native Applications, Architecture, Application Modernization, Future Trends and Platforms, Open Source, Infrastructure, DevOps, Security, Data and Data Engineering, Data Science and AI/ML
EuropeClouds Virtual Summit 2021 is built by communities and for communities, in Collaboration with GermanyClouds, GBClouds, FranceClouds, SpainClouds, ItalyClouds, PortugalClouds, IrelandClouds, IsraelClouds and also LATAMClouds, BrazilClouds, CanadaClouds, JapanClouds.Virtual
I'm Attending!November 02, 2021November 02, 2021Eko Party DevSecOps SpaceUTCIn this space you will find best practices and recommendations on defensive and offensive security for the entire application lifecycle, including cloud technologies.
The activities will consist of talks, workshops and demos of tools, including but not limited to topics such as
* Secrets Management
* Automate security using cloud services
* Cultural Changes in Organizations produced by DevSecOps
* How to benefit from continuous monitoring to reduce residual risk
* How to integrate security into your development without impact
* How to integrate safety testing into a frequent release cycle
* How to introduce business-focused monitoring
* Financial Protection of Assets in the Cloud
* Serverless Application Security
* Container Security (e.g. Docker)
* Safety in Orchestrators (e.g. Kubernetes)
* Security in Cloud Providers (like AWS, Azure and GCP)
En este espacio vas a encontrar mejores prácticas y recomendaciones sobre seguridad defensiva y ofensiva para todo el ciclo de vida de las aplicaciones, incluyendo tecnologías Cloud.
Las actividades consistirán de charlas, workshops y demos de tools, incluyendo pero no limitándose a temas como:
* Administración de Secretos
* Automatizar la seguridad utilizando servicios en la nube
* Cambios Culturales en Organizaciones producidos por DevSecOps
* Cómo beneficiarse del monitoreo continuo para reducir el riesgo residual
* Cómo integrar la seguridad en su desarrollo sin impacto
* Cómo integrar las pruebas de seguridad en un ciclo frecuente de releases
* Cómo introducir el monitoreo enfocado en el negocio
* Protección Financiera de Activos en la Nube
* Seguridad en Aplicaciones Serverless
* Seguridad en Contenedores (por ejemplo, Docker)
* Seguridad en Orquestadores (por ejemplo, Kubernetes)
* Seguridad en Cloud Providers (como AWS, Azure y GCP)
* Etc.Argentina On Line
I'm Attending!November 12, 2021November 13, 2021HoneyCON 2021UTCDel 8 al 13 de noviembre se celebrará el 7º Congreso de Seguridad Informática de Guadalajara, HoneyCON, organizado por la asociación alcarreña HoneySEC. Durante estas jornadas, numerosos ponentes abordarán diferentes aspectos relacionados con la seguridad informática a través de ponencias y talleres.
El evento se desarrollará de manera mixta, con charlas en Castellano de manera presencial y que se desarrollaran en el Centro San Jose de Guadalajara. Estas charlas y talleres serán emitidas online en los canales de Twitch de la asociación.
Paralelamente se habilitarán un canal charlas en ingles de cara a continuar con la línea que se abrió en 2021 con ponentes mas internacionales, estas charlas también se emitirán de manera online a través de los canales de Twitch de la asociación.
Los talleres se celebrarán el sábado 13 de noviembre en horario de mañana, de 10 a 14 horas, en el centro San Jose y serán presenciales.
En este sentido el ponente puede seleccionar si quiere participar en presencial e idioma castellano, en ingles online o en los talleres que serán en castellano y presenciales.
------------------- ING -------------------------------
From November 8 to 13, the 7th Guadalajara Computer Security Congress, HoneyCON, will be held, organized by the Alcarreña association HoneySEC. During these days, numerous speakers will address different aspects related to computer security through lectures and workshops.
The event will be developed in a mixed way, with talks in Spanish in person and that will take place at the San Jose Center in Guadalajara. These talks and workshops will be broadcast online on the association's Twitch channels.
At the same time, a channel for talks in English will be enabled in order to continue with the line that was opened in 2021 with more international speakers, these talks will also be broadcast online through the association's Twitch channels.
The workshops will be held on Saturday, November 13, in the morning, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., in the San Jose center and will be face-to-face.
In this sense, the speaker can select if he wants to participate in face-to-face and Spanish language, in English online or in the workshops that will be in Spanish and face-to-face.
I'm Attending!February 24, 2022February 24, 2022ServerlessDays Nashville 2022UTCCome and be a part of this world-renown ServerlessDays conference that is focused on architecting, developing and deploying secure architectures using serverless cloud patterns. As the industry gets a grasp on the cloud, sharing your cloud journey while leveraging serverless principles can be the key driver for Business, Technical and Developer personnel who will be attending the conference. The conference will be held at a beautiful location in Downtown Nashville on February 24th (Thursday), 2022. Looking forward to seeing you there.Nashville, TN.
I'm Attending!May 04, 2021July 06, 2021DevOps TO Monthly seriesUTCDevOps TO is a monthly meetup series, bringing together Toronto's most agile and innovative minds to hear and talk about software delivery, scale, operational excellence and the latest tools and techniques in cloud tech. We're over 5000 members and always looking for interesting speakers to join us.
We're looking for talks that will fit at or below 30mins, and speakers who don't mind a few questions afterwards. The whole meetup is 1hr total, 5pm-6pm EST, on the first Tuesday of every month.
Toronto, ON, Canada