Nomad PHP is the premier online meetup for PHP developers with nearly 3,000 members in our community. Each month we feature two live talks on advanced PHP programming (or related aspects) which are recorded and made available in our library of over 200 videos.
The purpose of Nomad PHP is to bring industry leaders and developers together, regardless of location, to build the PHP community and grow the World Wide Herd.
We’re looking for the best talks on PHP - whether it’s managing performance, upgrading to the latest version of PHP, working with APIs, security, you name it.
We’re looking for talks on
- AI & Machine Learning
- Upgrading/ Modernizination
- And more
What to expect
- Lightning Talks should be between 5-15 minutes in length
- Full Talks should be roughly 45-60 minutes in length
- Talks should be unique to Nomad PHP, and not available in video format online
- Talk should not be recorded or made available elsewhere online for 3 months following your talk
- Speakers will be featured on our home page, social media, etc.
- As a thank you, speakers will receive a financial stipend
If you’re selected
For those selected to speak at Nomad PHP, we will reach out with more details via email. Once a date for your talk is set, we’ll follow up with a speaker guide of what to expect for that day, as well as the speaker agreement that just puts everything we’ve shared in a formal document (so you know exactly how much you’ll receive, what date it is, what the talk is, etc).
Thank you for your support of Nomad PHP!