It will be over 4 years since our first ServerlessDays Cardiff event. We are looking for speakers with a story to share, whether you would consider yourself an expert, or someone who is just taking their first steps in serverless. We want to appeal to a broad range of experience. We are also keen to cover real life case studies, understanding what went well and just as importantly what did not, and looking at many areas of interest such as sustainability, AI/ML and data analytics amongst others.
We have two formats of talk you can submit for.
- Main Talk - 25 minutes
- Lightning Talk - 10 minutes
We are looking for:
- Are you new to Serverless? Tell us about your serverless learning journey!
- Are you delivering something at incredible scale using the power of serverless?
- Serverless promises to lower the total cost of ownership: what are real world experiences?
- Adoption of Serverless? How have you built a business case, or changed processes, or brought your organisation on the serverless journey, and what did you learn along the way?
- Are you doing something genuinely cool? Tell us about it? Let’s have some fun with this!
We are actively looking to cover a variety of topics and industries covering different cloud providers.
Mentoring, Review and Coaching
Have you never submitted a response to a conference CFP before? We have mentors who are happy to review you submissions and give you advice! Nervous about speaking and want someone to coach you? We have experience speakers who are happy to assist you. Email email@example.com to tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll introduce you to one of our great mentors.
- 2023/02/27 - CFP announced
- 2023/05/26 - CFP Closes
- 2023/06/19 - Speaker Announcement
- 2023/09/21 - ServerlessDays Cardiff
Inclusivity is very important to us and the CFP process is anonymised to minimise selection bias. Please be aware of this when submitting your response to not add your company name or identifying information in the your talk description or subject. We will review each submission individually and remove any identifying information, before passing the sanitised information onto the CFP committee. In the situation where a response mentions the vendor of one of the committee members, that member will not be involved in the adjudication of that response, and will be replaced by one our stand-in members.
ServerlessDays Cardiff is a non-profit community event. We will look to cover travel and accommodation costs where possible
Code Of Conduct
All attendees, speakers, sponsors and volunteers at our conference are required to agree with the following code of conduct. Organisers will enforce this code throughout the event. We are expecting cooperation from all participants to help ensuring a safe environment for everybody.