Learn how Microsoft Azure’s cloud services can accelerate your cloud app development process: we support the tools and languages you already use, security and management services are built-in, ML/AI capabilities are quickly callable from your app, and you can retain full control on how (and where) you deploy your code.
I'm Attending!September 28, 2021September 28, 2021ServerlessDays Paris 2021UTCAfter several successful editions in other main cities worldwide, we are now launching the first ServerlessDays edition in Paris, on the 28th of September, 2021. The ServerlessDays are a family of events around the world focused on fostering a community around serverless technologies. We believe serverless is a big tent and are looking for passionate speakers with years of experience who have solved real-world problems using Serverless platforms. We are also open to speakers sharing their experiences of their first steps in serverless
ServerlessDays Paris is a one-day single-track event.
- ⏱ All talks are expected to be 30 minutes in length including a short 5 min Q&A.
- 💬 We are looking for talks in French 🇫🇷 and in English 🇬🇧.
We are actively looking to cover a variety of topics and industries including the following ones:
- Are you new to Serverless? Tell us about your serverless learning journey!
- Experience with Serverless frameworks in production and under load?
- Serverless promises to lower the total cost of ownership: what are real-world experiences?
- Serverless vs. vendor lock-in: experiences with company politics and/or real-world problems, and strategies to overcome resistance?
- Experience with Serverless and Security?
- Are you doing something genuinely cool? Or built the most amazing rube goldberg machine! Tell us about it? Let’s have some fun with this!
Feel free to suggest any other topic if not included above.
We do not accept sales pitches. We are looking for passionate speakers, who understand their audience and are able to speak effectively from facts and experience.
# CFP Process
Inclusivity is very important to us and the CFP process is anonymized to minimize selection bias. Please be aware of this when submitting your response to not add your company name or identifying information in your talk description or subject. In the situation where a response mentions the vendor of one of the committee members, that member will not be involved in the adjudication of that response, and will be replaced by one of our stand-in members.Paris, France
I'm Attending!November 02, 2021November 02, 2021Eko Party DevSecOps SpaceUTCIn this space you will find best practices and recommendations on defensive and offensive security for the entire application lifecycle, including cloud technologies.
The activities will consist of talks, workshops and demos of tools, including but not limited to topics such as
* Secrets Management
* Automate security using cloud services
* Cultural Changes in Organizations produced by DevSecOps
* How to benefit from continuous monitoring to reduce residual risk
* How to integrate security into your development without impact
* How to integrate safety testing into a frequent release cycle
* How to introduce business-focused monitoring
* Financial Protection of Assets in the Cloud
* Serverless Application Security
* Container Security (e.g. Docker)
* Safety in Orchestrators (e.g. Kubernetes)
* Security in Cloud Providers (like AWS, Azure and GCP)
En este espacio vas a encontrar mejores prácticas y recomendaciones sobre seguridad defensiva y ofensiva para todo el ciclo de vida de las aplicaciones, incluyendo tecnologías Cloud.
Las actividades consistirán de charlas, workshops y demos de tools, incluyendo pero no limitándose a temas como:
* Administración de Secretos
* Automatizar la seguridad utilizando servicios en la nube
* Cambios Culturales en Organizaciones producidos por DevSecOps
* Cómo beneficiarse del monitoreo continuo para reducir el riesgo residual
* Cómo integrar la seguridad en su desarrollo sin impacto
* Cómo integrar las pruebas de seguridad en un ciclo frecuente de releases
* Cómo introducir el monitoreo enfocado en el negocio
* Protección Financiera de Activos en la Nube
* Seguridad en Aplicaciones Serverless
* Seguridad en Contenedores (por ejemplo, Docker)
* Seguridad en Orquestadores (por ejemplo, Kubernetes)
* Seguridad en Cloud Providers (como AWS, Azure y GCP)
* Etc.Argentina On Line
I'm Attending!May 04, 2021July 06, 2021DevOps TO Monthly seriesUTCDevOps TO is a monthly meetup series, bringing together Toronto's most agile and innovative minds to hear and talk about software delivery, scale, operational excellence and the latest tools and techniques in cloud tech. We're over 5000 members and always looking for interesting speakers to join us.
We're looking for talks that will fit at or below 30mins, and speakers who don't mind a few questions afterwards. The whole meetup is 1hr total, 5pm-6pm EST, on the first Tuesday of every month.
Toronto, ON, Canada
I'm Attending!February 03, 2021February 03, 2021Front End Miami's Lightning Talks Series ⚡️UTC# Front End Miami Lightning Talks Series ⚡️
- **Who**: Front-End Miami
- **What**: Lightning Talks Series
- **Where**: Zoom
- **When**: Wednesday, February 3rd 2020
- **How (to RSVP)**: [RSVP on our Meetup group!](https://www.meetup.com/Front-end-Developers-of-Miami/events/275539960/)
## If you share our passion for front-end development and would like to talk about it, submit your lightning talk proposal for *[Front End Miami](https://frontend.miami)'s Lightning Talks meetup on February 3rd*!
**First time speaking?** That's great! We welcome all speakers - be they new, experienced, underrepresented - to come and present.
_Note: due to the high amount of talk submission spam, priority will be given to local speakers._Online
I'm Attending!February 08, 2021February 08, 2021vBrownBag Weekly WebinarUTCWhat is **vBrownBag**?
vBrownBag is a community of people who believe in helping other people. Specifically we work in Cloud, DevOps, and IT infrastructure. We help other people in the IT industry to be better at their jobs by learning about IT.
The vBrownBag Video Podcasts :
The vBrownBag crew host podcasts where community members present on topics that will help others in the community. Some podcast series are aimed at helping people achieve certifications for example AWS, Azure, and VMware certifications. Other podcasts help community members learn an entirely new subject area like the Python learning series. Other podcasts cover areas like storage or automation without a lot of vendor spin and with a lot of passion for the technologies. Some podcast sessions use slides and most provide demonstrations, some even set hands on homework for the viewers. The content is produced by the community members who present the podcast, ensuring that we’re learning from real world experience.
The US podcast has been running weekly since 2010, it is a wide ranging podcast covering may different topics in It infrastructure. The APAC Edition started in early 2012 and focuses on design and VDI. The EMEA and LATAM (Spanish language) podcast started in late 2012 as appetites grew for more local or native language content.Virtual