We Love Code
This Chippewa Valley Developers Group in Eau Claire, Wisconsin is a group of software developers who love our craft and we’d love to have you present at our code camp on Saturday, November 10th.
Things to know
- The size of the camp over the past 10 years has varied between 80 and 140 people.
- Talks are 60 minutes, but we recommend having 45 minute talk and allowing for 15 minutes of Q&A.
- The event is free for all attendees.
- We’ll have a light breakfast, and free lunch for presenters.
- There is an event after the code camp with free light snacks and drinks.
- Everyone participating in our code camp is asked to follow our code of conduct.
- There is no travel assistance.
- The submission process is anonymous.
We’re looking for people who are passionate about building software. Languages, tools, frameworks and the people skills needed to put it all together. Nothing is off limits for the types of talks we’re interested in having you submit! Check out our schedule from previous years to get a better idea of previous topics.
Attendees range from local software professionals to students attending the local technical college (CVTC) and state university (UWEC).
Note: Due to the small size of our event, we are not able to provide travel assistance. If you are interested in staying in town, please reach out to email@example.com and we may be able to provide you a discount code for a hotel in downtown.