Learn how Microsoft Azure’s cloud services can accelerate your cloud app development process: we support the tools and languages you already use, security and management services are built-in, ML/AI capabilities are quickly callable from your app, and you can retain full control on how (and where) you deploy your code.
I'm Attending!September 27, 2018September 29, 2018GopherCon Brasil 2018UTCCFP in English: [https://www.papercall.io/gopherconbrazil2017](https://www.papercall.io/gopherconbrazil2018)
A **GopherCon Brasil 2017** é o maior evento no Brasil dedicado a linguagem de programação Go e será realizada em setembro, nos dias 27, 28 e 29.
O evento será realizado no Hotel Canasvieiras Internacional, que está localizado na mundialmente famosa ilha de Florianópolis, e apenas a uma quadra da famosa praia de Canasvieiras. As águas na praia de Canasvieiras são tranquilas, com excelente infra-estrutura, tornando-se uma das praias mais famosas da região!
Esperamos uma audiência de 300 participantes! Esta é uma ótima oportunidade para alcançar uma grande e influente audiência de desenvolvedores e tecnólogos brasileiros e fazer conexões duradouras. Também sugerimos que você prolongue sua estadia e aproveite mais do que a região tem para oferecer!Florianópolis, SC - Brasil
I'm Attending!September 27, 2018September 29, 2018GopherCon Brasil 2018UTCCFP em Português: [https://www.papercall.io/gopherconbrasil2018](https://www.papercall.io/gopherconbrasil2018)
GopherCon Brasil is the largest event in Brazil dedicated to Go and it will be held on September 27th, 28th and 29h.
The event will be held at the [Hotel Canasvieiras Internacional](http://www.redemardecanasvieiras.com.br/hotel-mardecanasvieiras-internacional-florianopolis.php), which is located in the world-famous Florianópolis island in Brazil, and [only one block](http://www.redemardecanasvieiras.com.br/localizacao-hoteis-florianopolis.php) from the very popular Canasvieiras beach. The waters at Canasvieiras beach are calm and vary between 73.4oF and 96.8oF, with excellent infrastructure, making it one of the most sought-after beach resort!
We expect an audience of 300 attendees! This is a great opportunity to reach a large and influential audience of Brazilians developers and technologists, make long lasting connections, and have a wonderful time. We also highly suggest you extend your stay and enjoy more of what Brazil has to offer!Florianópolis, SC - Brazil
I'm Attending!October 11, 2018October 12, 2018GopherPaloozaUTCA Go conference for the Left Coast! Go talks and community in the San Francisco, CA on October 11-12, 2018.
CFP to end Friday June 29th, at 5:59 PM Pacific.San Francisco, CA
I'm Attending!October 22, 2018October 23, 2018GoLab - the Italian conference on Go - Florence, ItalyUTC# GoLab 2018
> The Italian conference on Go programming language
**Florence, October 22-23, 2018**
Might your experience of the Go language world be useful to other professionals? Do you feel it is valuable to get inside the code of the programs you are using? Do you often wonder "how can I make this code more secure, perform better or more user friendly"? Do you distribute and design innovative systems, and want to share your opinions with hundreds of other insiders?
Submit a talk proposal to GoLab!
You have until **April, 11** to submit an abstract for the third ever GoLab, which will be held in **Florence on October 22 and 23, 2018.**
## Send your proposal
To send a proposal, just complete the online form with an abstract and the required info.
Using the form ensures quick review. Our staff receives the abstract, reviews it and provides objective, clear feedback as soon as possible so that you can make any necessary changes to your submitted proposal.Florence, Italy
I'm Attending!January 18, 2019January 19, 2019GopherConIndia 2019 at Resort Rio GoaUTCWe are grateful for your interest in presenting at GopherConIndia 2019. This is a guide to help you submit the best possible proposal, and tips to make your proposal more likely to be accepted. Please keep in mind that many more proposals are submitted for talks than can be accepted; following the recommendations provided here will increase your chance of acceptance.
* Regular talks are 25-minute blocks, including any Q&A you want to do.
* Submit your proposal early . The program committee will provide feedback to talks in our system, and we will work with you to improve your proposal if we have issues with it, but we can only do this if your talk is in before the deadline.
* In your abstract, be sure to include answers to some basic questions: – Who is the intended audience for your talk? (Be specific; “Go programmers” is not a good answer to this question.) – What will attendees get out of your talk? When they leave the room, what will they know that they didn’t know before? – Your outline should be an enumeration of what you intend to say, along with time estimates.
* It is not necessary to have completely written or planned your talk already, but you should have a basic idea of what the over-arching points you intend to make are, and roughly how long you will spend on each one.
* Ensure that your talk will be relevant to a non-trivial set of people. If your talk is on a particular Go package or piece of software, it should be something that a decent number of people use or want to use. If your talk is about a package that you are writing, ensure that it’s gained some acceptance before submitting a talk.
* Include links to source code, articles, blog posts, or other writing that adds context to the presentation.
* If you have given a talk, tutorial, or other presentation before, especially at an earlier GopherCon or another conference, include that information as well as a link to slides or a video if they’re available.
* Fill out your outline and biography completely, but concisely. The outline and background information often are used to eliminate proposals during the first cut, so incomplete details may be a cause for early rejection of a potentially great talk or tutorial. Don’t let this happen to you!
* If your session is selected for inclusion in our program, you get:
* Free admission to the conference.
* The respect and adulation of your peers!
Good LuckBardez Goa