Learn how Microsoft Azure’s cloud services can accelerate your cloud app development process: we support the tools and languages you already use, security and management services are built-in, ML/AI capabilities are quickly callable from your app, and you can retain full control on how (and where) you deploy your code.
I'm Attending!October 07, 2019October 07, 2019GolangConf 2019UTCThe **GolangConf** conference is dedicated to all aspects of Go development: web services, cloud-native applications, backend architecture, performance, infrastructure, security, tooling etc.
In 2019 we expect **300+** attendees and **20+** top-notch speakers.
- The CFP closes on **July 31th**;
- Acceptance notification will be issued by **August 10th**;
- The conference will be held on **October 7th**.
- Moscow, [the InfoSpace event hall](https://goo.gl/maps/cr6G1WSGfNsDWCaZ9)
### Speakers benefits
- All-around access to the conference
- Accommodation at [the President-Hotel](https://www.president-hotel.ru/en) for the dates of the conference
- Reimbursement of travel expenses
- Full visa support
- Speaker dinner and speaker, family and friends tour of Moscow
- Transfer from the airport and back
- Support from our team at all stages of your participation – from talk acceptance until you get home after the event
### Code of Conduct
### Conference website
If you have questions, please contact **Elena Grahovac**, the Lead of the Program Committee: [firstname.lastname@example.org](mailto:email@example.com) or [@webdeva](https://twitter.com/webdeva).Russia, Moscow
I'm Attending!February 20, 2020February 20, 2020GraphQL Asia 2020UTCGraphQL Asia is going to be the second edition of the Asian GraphQL conference, with 3 full days of everything GraphQL.
Location: Bangalore, India
Date: February 20-22, 2020
GraphQL Asia is organised by Hasura in Bangalore, India. The conference aims to connect and bring together Asia's GraphQL community.
Brace yourself for exciting talks and fantastic workshops from GraphQL practitioners from across the world, and a chance to meet and greet the rest of the Asian GraphQL community.
You can also propose a talk/workshop at the event. Our CFPs are now open. Diversity is a core value of GraphQL Asia, and we highly encourage everyone to submit a talk. Newcomers are just as welcome as veterans!
We know public speaking can be difficult, but we promise we’ll do our best to make sure you are well-prepared and ready to deliver an amazing talk. If you are speaking for first time at any conference, we encourage you to apply.Bangalore