It’s the 6th edition of the premier Latinamerican coworking event for the IT community, Developers, and STEM enthusiasts organized by Sysarmy, the support for those who give support.
Attendees will be surrounded by people with similar skills, interests and hobbies, creating the ideal environment for collaboration.
Find help from more experienced professionals (or help others!)
Attend talks and workshops
Present their own projects in a lightning talk
Be part of side activities and challenges
Go back to their workplace with more knowledge and a smile
Nerdear.la will take place on October 17, 18 and 19 at Centro Cultural Kónex, in Buenos Aires City.
We are going beyond the technology buzzword hype and our expectation is to have a full vendor agnostic conference with talks about real use cases. Our goal is to include all topics that help professionals on their daily jobs, but also thought-provoking content. Although nerdear.la has a strong IT foundation, we all need skills from the full stack to collaborate with others.
We would like to have a common thread throughout the event so each talk adds value to the audience. Don’t worry, it will be on us to coordinate with speakers on how to achieve this. We don’t want to waste our time or yours: we want TO LEARN.
Topics we like:
- SRE - Infrastructure and architecture, do’s and don’ts - Monitoring - Operations - Databases - Networking - Cloud infrastructure, running a datacenter, setting a datacenter on fire, etc. - Orchestration / Configuration management - GNU/Linux, BSD, MSDOS, Xenix, etc. - Development pipelines, shipping code from dev to prod (do's and dont's). - Test Engineering - Security, secure infrastructure, dealing with BYOD, secure apps - Software Development / Software Engineering - IoT - UI / UX - Video Games - 3D Printing - Astronomy / Space exploration - Explosives / Rockets - Music - Chemistry - Data science / Statistics - Machine Learning - Physics - Astronomy - Psychology - Mechanics / Big Machines - Geology / Archeology - Medicine - Philosophy - History
Can we geek out about it? We’re interested!
Criteria for selection:
- We will select talks based on their abstract – we do not know who the author is until it has been accepted.
- Our priority is always our audience and not the speaker. Self-promoting lectures will not be considered.
- Lecture’s content must be of interest to our audience and the topics involved must be highly relevant and complementary to the previous ones. You should not only be inspirational, but also educational and enlightening. You can refer to our YouTube channel for practical examples: https://www.youtube.com/user/nerdearla
- Abstracts can be sent in Spanish or English
- Final decision and selection is done internally by the Nerdear.la core team. We will contact you through this platform to follow up on confirmation and logistics (don’t forget to check your email notifications, including the spam folder!) Speakers must accept and follow our Code of Conduct.