DevOps TO is a monthly meetup series, bringing together Toronto’s most agile and innovative minds to hear and talk about software delivery, scale, operational excellence and the latest tools and techniques in cloud tech. We’re over 5000 members and always looking for interesting speakers to join us.
We’re looking for talks that will fit at or below 30mins, and speakers who don’t mind a few questions afterwards. The whole meetup is 1hr total, 5pm-6pm EST, on the first Tuesday of every month.
We love to hear about:
* Personal experiences with failures/bugs/transformation
* Security and Compliance
* Continuous Delivery
* ‘Serverless’ tech
* CI/CD pipelines
* Continuous Deployment techniques
* Team organization and culture
* Logging / Monitoring / Alerting
* Tech-as-a-service (PaaS, IaaS)
* Data (Streaming, Transformation, Storage)
Here’s a great example from a local friend of the meetup at our annual conference: Hany Fahim