Learn how Microsoft Azure’s cloud services can accelerate your cloud app development process: we support the tools and languages you already use, security and management services are built-in, ML/AI capabilities are quickly callable from your app, and you can retain full control on how (and where) you deploy your code.
I'm Attending!October 29, 2018October 31, 2018Crunch 2018UTCCRUNCH is a use case heavy conference for people interested in building the finest data driven businesses. No matter the size of your venture or your job description you will find exactly what you need on the two-track CRUNCH conference. A data engineering and a data analytics track will serve diverse business needs and levels of expertise.
[Summary video 2017](https://vimeo.com/251674402)
[See talks from the past](http://www.ustream.tv/crunch)
I'm Attending!November 22, 2018November 22, 2018Voxxed Days Cluj-Napoca 2018UTCVoxxed Days Cluj-Napoca 2017 accommodated over 250 developers From Romania and abroad. For Voxxed Days Cluj-Napoca 2018 we expect around 500 developers.
We are interested, but not limited in the following topics:
* Modern tools and frameworks for building mobile and web apps (ex: Angular, React, VueJs, NativeScript, etc.)
* Server side software development (anything running on the JVM, modern languages, tools, libraries and best practices, nodeJS, TypeScript, etc.)
* Data transmission protocols and frameworks (for example: REST, gRPC, GraphQL, etc.)
* Cloud, NoSQL and Big Data (cloud computing, Platforms as a Service, Big Data and NoSQL)
* Continuous Integration, DevOps and Test Automation
* Internet of Things and embeddable technologies you could play with Software Architecture, Design Principles and Security
* MicroServices, containers and distributed applications
* Modern and future technologies (blockchain, quantum computers, etc.)
If you want to see other presentations please check out our [Youtube Channel](https://www.youtube.com/VoxxedDaysRomania)
If you have any questions reach us at **email@example.com**Cluj-Napoca, Romania