DevOpsDays is in Riga this year September 27th and 28th at Park Inn by Radisson Riga Valdemara, Krogus iela 1, Riga.
DevOpsDays is both a technical conference and a conference focusing on culture, processes and structure within organizations. We encourage both technologists and business people to attend, learn and share experiences. DevOpsDays Riga is a two day conference, starting at 8am till evening, including talks, ignites and evening networking events each day. Please see the devopsdays.org website for more information about this event.
What: DevOpsDays Riga 2018
When: September 27-28, 2018; 08:00-17:00
Where: Park Inn by Radisson Riga Valdemara, Krogus iela 1, Riga
Based on last years feedback, we are interested in hands-on experience and examples. Demos as a part of talks will be valued highly.
Examples of themes:
- Success/failure stories
- Containerization & Virtualization
- Continuous Delivery & Deployment
- New and proven Software Development methodologies
- Cloud Technology
- XaaS & SDx
- Operability, Resiliency, and Flexibility
- DevOps Culture & Continuous Improvement
- and more
Our main criteria to make it to the top selection are:
- Original content: content not yet presented at Baltic conferences, or a new angle to an existing problem
- Presentation skills: experience in presentations are valued, but new presenters are welcomed as well; we want to hear everybody’s voice
- No vendor pitches: as much as we value vendors and sponsors, we just don’t think this is the right forum. You can demo at your table or during Open Space.
- Be specific… we aren’t mind readers (a description of about 20 lines is about right)
- Detail is good… but not as important as explaining why your proposal would be interesting
- Propose your own talk; don’t have someone else do it for you.
- Nominations welcome… if you know someone who has content/experience relevant to the DevOps conversation, please point us in their direction!
- Multiple proposals welcome… just follow the other rules
Talks will be chosen and program published till August 17
Please note: We will not accept any vendor talks or sales pitches. This is not the space for you. If you’re a technology vendor seeking to engage with our attendees, please contact us email@example.com.