Learn how Microsoft Azure’s cloud services can accelerate your cloud app development process: we support the tools and languages you already use, security and management services are built-in, ML/AI capabilities are quickly callable from your app, and you can retain full control on how (and where) you deploy your code.
I'm Attending!July 04, 2023July 04, 2023Highload++ SerbiaUTC**HighLoad++ is a professional conference for developers of high-load systems, an event for everyone involved in the creation of large-scale complex projects.**
The main purpose of the event is to share knowledge and experience among leading developers of high-performance systems, which support millions of users simultaneously.
Agenda includes all necessary web development aspects, such as: large scale architectures, databases and storage systems, system administration, load testing, project maintenance, etc.
The conference program includes currently trending topics such as IoT, Blockchain, Neural networks and Artificial Intelligence.
**Our audience** is made up primarily of chief engineers, team leaders, developers, department managers, tech managers, system administrators, devops engineers, CTO’s, project/product managers, BigData engineers, CEO's, CIO's, CTO's, top managers, entrepreneurs, company founders and others.
**HighLoad++ Serbia** is a **3 tracks** conference, with **24 speakers** and up to 800 attendees :)
- Belgrade, Serbia
- The CFP closes on **April 21**;
- Acceptance notifications will be sent by **April 28**;
- The conference will be held on **July 04, 2023**.
### Conference website
### Speakers benefits
- All-around access to the conference
- Accommodation during the conference at the venue hotel
- Reimbursement of travel expenses
- Full visa support
- Pre party for speakers and Program Committee
- Transfer from and to the airport
- Support from our team at all stages of your participation – from talk acceptance until you get home after the event
For any questions, contact us at [email@example.com](mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org)Belgrade, Serbia