Learn how Microsoft Azure’s cloud services can accelerate your cloud app development process: we support the tools and languages you already use, security and management services are built-in, ML/AI capabilities are quickly callable from your app, and you can retain full control on how (and where) you deploy your code.
I'm Attending!November 24, 2021November 25, 2021DevOpsDays Tel Aviv with Cloud Native & OSS Day & StatsCraftUTCDevOpsDays is a worldwide series of technical conferences covering topics of software development, IT infrastructure operations, and the intersection between them. Topics often include automation, testing, security, and organizational culture.
[DevOpsDays TLV](https://tlvcommunity.dev/devopsdays) is the foremost DevOps event in the Levant, running for more than 8 years, seeing 600+ hands-on DevOps practitioners, from DevOps, platform, infrastructure and production engineers, to SREs, architects, system engineers, through CTOs and VPs of Engineering over the course of two-days.
[DevOpsDays Tel Aviv](https://devopsdaystlv.com) will be colocated this year with two additional excellent community events:
- [Cloud Native & OSS Tel Aviv](https://cloudnativeisrael.com)
# What you should think about before you submit:
There will be a single DevOps track, with an additional track daily - one for Statscraft and one for Cloud Native & OSS, so make yours as compelling as possible.
Ask yourself questions like:
- Why this talk? What makes it a must see for those attending the audience?
- Is this talk related to the subjects the conference covers?
- Have I proofread the content and done a grammatical review?
- Does this content already exist online?
- Is the topic of the talk directly related to a product or service my company offers? (Hint: If you answered yes, it probably is not the right fit.)
**Please note the conference you are looking to submit for by using the relevant tag (you can tag more than one, if it can be relevant for more than one event.)**
**_There are a lot more ignite slots than keynotes, so if your talk can be relevant as an ignite as well, feel free to make a note of this._**
There are always many new tools, technologies, and ideas that are being pushed out every month - even every day. This year, we are looking to include:
- Diversity: We embrace diversity and encourage proposals from people in underrepresented parts of our community
- Original content: content not yet presented at other conferences, or a new angle to an existing problem
- New presenters: people who are new to the space and have insightful stuff to say; we want to hear everybody’s voice
- No vendor pitches: we value vendors and sponsors, but this is not the right forum
## We are looking for talks in a few categories
### Site Reliability Engineering
- Distributed Operations IRL - Support, communication & collaboration, follow the sun
- Engineering management & leadership
- Distributed and remote teams - communication / collaboration, working together
- Culture that influences the architecture, processes, and systems
- Anxiety and burnout
### Technical Talks
We will accept submissions on perennially popular technical topics from previous DevOpsDays:
* Data engineering & management
* Cloud & cloud native practices
* Containers, microservices & complex modern architecture
* System engineering primitives & fundamentals
* Building for scale, performance, and antifragility
As always, feel free to submit any other talk you think might be relevant, whether it’s a new tool or great idea about advancing DevOps culture. We want to hear from you!
The DevOpsDays Tel Aviv TeamTel Aviv University - Smolarz Auditorium
I'm Attending!November 02, 2021November 02, 2021Eko Party DevSecOps SpaceUTCIn this space you will find best practices and recommendations on defensive and offensive security for the entire application lifecycle, including cloud technologies.
The activities will consist of talks, workshops and demos of tools, including but not limited to topics such as
* Secrets Management
* Automate security using cloud services
* Cultural Changes in Organizations produced by DevSecOps
* How to benefit from continuous monitoring to reduce residual risk
* How to integrate security into your development without impact
* How to integrate safety testing into a frequent release cycle
* How to introduce business-focused monitoring
* Financial Protection of Assets in the Cloud
* Serverless Application Security
* Container Security (e.g. Docker)
* Safety in Orchestrators (e.g. Kubernetes)
* Security in Cloud Providers (like AWS, Azure and GCP)
En este espacio vas a encontrar mejores prácticas y recomendaciones sobre seguridad defensiva y ofensiva para todo el ciclo de vida de las aplicaciones, incluyendo tecnologías Cloud.
Las actividades consistirán de charlas, workshops y demos de tools, incluyendo pero no limitándose a temas como:
* Administración de Secretos
* Automatizar la seguridad utilizando servicios en la nube
* Cambios Culturales en Organizaciones producidos por DevSecOps
* Cómo beneficiarse del monitoreo continuo para reducir el riesgo residual
* Cómo integrar la seguridad en su desarrollo sin impacto
* Cómo integrar las pruebas de seguridad en un ciclo frecuente de releases
* Cómo introducir el monitoreo enfocado en el negocio
* Protección Financiera de Activos en la Nube
* Seguridad en Aplicaciones Serverless
* Seguridad en Contenedores (por ejemplo, Docker)
* Seguridad en Orquestadores (por ejemplo, Kubernetes)
* Seguridad en Cloud Providers (como AWS, Azure y GCP)
* Etc.Argentina On Line
Upcoming Event Dates: January 12, 2021, February 09, 2021, March 09, 2021, April 13, 2021, May 11, 2021, June 08, 2021, July 13, 2021, August 10, 2021, September 14, 2021, October 12, 2021, November 09, 2021
I'm Attending!January 12, 2021November 09, 2021IndyPy Mixer Speaker SubmissionUTCCurrently we are seeking speakers for all topics, all talk options, all dates.
The Indianapolis Python Meetup (“IndyPy”) is a leading national group promoting the Python programming language and connecting the Python community.
IndyPy draws Python enthusiasts from the entire Midwest for regular events. In 2020, we celebrated 11 years of success with over 2,000 members.
We are learners, employers, and enthusiasts of all kinds. All skill levels are welcome: if you are interested in Python, we are interested in you!
We have great regular events:
7:00p: Meet, Eat and Greet
7:30p: PBJ™ (Python Beginners’ Jam)
Back to the Basics: 15 minute Python tutorials aimed at beginners.
7:50p: Right Brain™ Talk
Creative topics aimed at developing well rounded Pythonistas.
Advanced Python talks by field experts.
Multi-day conferences (9am-5pm) that feature 40+ speakers on a specific subject related to Python. Some of the topics we have covered so far include:
- Machine Learning, AI, Genetic Programming
- Web Framework Shootout
- Automating Processes with Python
- Django for Beginners
- Data Science with Python
- Testing & Debugging
- Python for BeginnersIndianapolis, IN
Upcoming Event Dates: January 19, 2021, February 16, 2021, March 16, 2021, April 20, 2021, May 18, 2021, June 15, 2021, July 20, 2021, August 17, 2021, September 21, 2021, October 19, 2021, November 16, 2021
I'm Attending!January 19, 2021November 16, 2021IndyAWS Speaker SubmissionUTCIndyAWS will talk about the state of the Amazon Web Services ecosystem. We present AWS Cloud best practices with presentations targeted toward increasing your knowledge of the AWS Cloud and its competitors such as Microsoft Azure and Google Compute Engine.
12:00p - 12:10p Introductions/Order Food
12:10p - 12:40p Presentation
12:40p - 12:50p Q&A
12:50p - 1:00p Networking/Pay your BillIndianapolis, IN