Learn how Microsoft Azure’s cloud services can accelerate your cloud app development process: we support the tools and languages you already use, security and management services are built-in, ML/AI capabilities are quickly callable from your app, and you can retain full control on how (and where) you deploy your code.
I'm Attending!July 04, 2021July 04, 2021Lagerguiden.no | Introduction to MarketUTCLagerguiden is a website that mediates warehousing services and landlords of mini warehouses in Norway. We have gathered a lot of good information about self storage and give you an overview of the best storage providers in Norway.Oslo
I'm Attending!November 02, 2022November 05, 2022The (SCOPUS/ISI) SOAS GLOCAL Conference on Asian Linguistic Anthropology 2022UTCThe (SCOPUS/ISI) SOAS GLOCAL Conference on Asian Linguistic Anthropology 2022
• The GLOCAL CALA 2022(SCOPUS / ISI indexed) is the annual GLOCAL conference and set of workshops and lectures on the Linguistic Anthropology, The Sociolinguistics, and the Language and Society, of Asia.
• SOAS (University of London), University College London, Ohio State University, University of Hawai’i at Manoa, Stockholm University, University of Kansas, California State University, Aichi University, University of East Anglia, Temple University, National Chengchi University, Beijing Normal University, University of Illinois, Hong Kong Polytechnic University, University of Indonesia, Universiti Putra Malaysia, Hankuk University of Foreign Studies, Vietnam National University, Adelaide University.
• And over 150 other global universities.
• Elsevier, Taylor and Francis, Sage, Wiley, John Benjamins, Cambridge University, Oxford University.
• University of The Philippines Diliman, Diliman, The Philippines.
• November 2-5, 2022.
• General Papers.
• Colloquia (including 10 national Philippine Universities presenting individual Colloquia).
• Workshops / lectures on research and publishing methodology, and on ethnography, by globally prominent academics (including ELAR SOAS) and publishing companies.
• Special Panels.
• Keynotes:Jack Sidnell (University of Toronto) and other globally prominent scholars in Linguistic Anthropology and Language and Society.
• Publishing companies (Taylor and Francis, Elsevier, Sage, John Benjamins, Wiley).
• Universities (20 displays).
• The Endangered Alphabets Atlas.
• Local and International Ethnographical Associations.
• The Endangered Languages Archive (ELAR), University of London.
• Anthropological and Cultural Performances from Philippines performance companies.
• Anthropological one day options to sites significant in Philippine language and society .
• The GLOCALCALA 2022 abstract submission /Second call for abstracts opens on May 24, 2021 and closes on October 5, 2021.The Notification of Acceptance will be no later than October 20, 2021. Submit at the following link, with all information. https://cala2021.upd.edu.ph/submit.
• Symbol and New Society: The GLOCAL CALA 2022 invites work on the linguisticsymbols of Asian and global Asian society, in a new era. Submissions should acknowledge and describe the transfer of language and communication in this new era. Papers should discuss the ways in which communication takes on both evolutionary and revolutionary form, following recent significant changes in Asian society, and in Asia’s new and revised interrelatedness across global scapes.
• For full Scientific Committee, see: https://cala2021.upd.edu.ph/sc-committee/
• Conference proceedings (ISI / AHCI indexed)
• Several special Top Tier (Scopus/ISI /ACHI /SSCI) journal issues and monographs are planned with well ranked publications and publishers only, from papers submitted to The (SCOPUS / ISI) GLOCAL CALA 202 that meet review requirements. Ample assistance is provided to revise papers.
Ms. Nhan Huynh
Head of Communications
Submission link: https://cala2021.upd.edu.ph/submit
GLOCAL website: http://glocal.soas.ac.uk/
GLOCAL App: https://glocal.soas.ac.uk/the-glocal-app/University of The Philippines Diliman, Diliman, The Philippines
I'm Attending!July 29, 2023July 29, 2023Selenium Online Certification TrainingUTCWe provide instructor-led live online training on Selenium with Java. In this training, we will cover all the components that are required for creating a test automation suite – Core Java, Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Selenium Grid, Maven, Git, Jenkins, etc.
If you are looking for a free option to learn Selenium then you can check our step-by-step Selenium tutorial series https://artoftesting.com/selenium-tutorialUnknown
I'm Attending!July 02, 2020December 26, 2023Uber Clone App DevelopmentUTCNow help you customers reach their destination fast. Help them to reduce their carbon footprint. Start your own online taxi business like Uber and help the world to deal with pollution. Offer private and pool rides, start today, buy our ready-made on-demand uber like app solution. USA
I'm Attending!May 28, 2020October 16, 2024App Development CompanyUTCApp Development Company.Got an app idea? Comes to we will help you turn it into a business. Guide to start your business.NewYork, USA
I'm Attending!May 04, 2021July 06, 2021DevOps TO Monthly seriesUTCDevOps TO is a monthly meetup series, bringing together Toronto's most agile and innovative minds to hear and talk about software delivery, scale, operational excellence and the latest tools and techniques in cloud tech. We're over 5000 members and always looking for interesting speakers to join us.
We're looking for talks that will fit at or below 30mins, and speakers who don't mind a few questions afterwards. The whole meetup is 1hr total, 5pm-6pm EST, on the first Tuesday of every month.
Toronto, ON, Canada
I'm Attending!June 16, 2020January 16, 2027Uber Clone Script | Start Your Own Taxi Business Like UberUTCAre you planning to start your taxi business? We have a perfect solution for you. Check our company Uber Clone. Come to us we have ready-made on-demand app solutions for startups and small businesses. USA
I'm Attending!July 01, 2020July 03, 2030App Like Uber | Script DevelopmentUTCWanted to start your own Uber-like business? We have made it easy for you, buy our on-demand taxi app script, and start you business today.US
I'm Attending!May 17, 2019May 18, 2919Data Terra NemoUTC*Terra Nemo* is a Latin expression meaning, "No man's land"
*Data Terra Nemo* is a technical conference about decentralized protocols and the software built on top of them.