Learn how Microsoft Azure’s cloud services can accelerate your cloud app development process: we support the tools and languages you already use, security and management services are built-in, ML/AI capabilities are quickly callable from your app, and you can retain full control on how (and where) you deploy your code.
Upcoming Event Dates: August 11, 2022, September 08, 2022, October 13, 2022, November 11, 2022, December 09, 2022, January 12, 2023, February 09, 2023, March 09, 2023, April 13, 2023, May 11, 2023, June 08, 2023, July 13, 2023
I'm Attending!August 11, 2022July 13, 2023PyATL Talk Submissions 2022-2023UTCPyATL meets every month in Atlanta for presentations and discussion about Python, the powerful and easy-to-use programming language. Every meeting tries to include something for beginners, and also to tackle advanced topics for seasoned developers. We are all learning, so don't be shy about attending, no matter your experience level! Come discover the feeling of community that emerges when people step forward from behind their blogs and keyboards to talk about their favorite programming language.Atlanta, GA
I'm Attending!May 24, 2020December 27, 2020PyData Belagavi Monthly MeetupsUTCHi Everyone,
Welcome to PyData Belagavi meetup group.
PyData is an educational program of NumFOCUS, a 501(c)3 non-profit organization in the United States. PyData provides a forum for the international community of users and developers of data analysis tools to share ideas and learn from each other. The global PyData network promotes discussion of best practices, new approaches, and emerging technologies for data management, processing, analytics, and visualization. PyData communities approach data science using many languages, including (but not limited to) Python, Julia, and R.
The PyData Code of Conduct governs this meetup. To discuss any issues or concerns relating to the code of conduct or the behavior of anyone at a PyData meetup, please contact the local group organizers (message us on the meetup page). Please also submit a report of any potential Code of Conduct violation directly to NumFOCUS: https://numfocus.typeform.com/to/ynjGdT . Thank you for helping us to maintain a welcoming and friendly PyData community!
We plan to conduct meetups, workshops and conferences on following topics:
Data Science using Python
Open source Python
High Scalability Computing
We conduct meetups on 4th Sunday of every month.
Please specify your preference in CFP Notes section.
Rules: 1. Meetups will be held online 2. No remuneration will be paid to resource persons. However, we will provide an “Appreciation Letter” for their service to the local community. 3. It is mandatory to provide slides before the event and video recording after the event (The same will be uploaded on our YouTube channel) Online
I'm Attending!November 02, 2022November 02, 2022QA Nepal - QA Automation and Manual TestingUTCHear from experienced QA engineers in Nepal on how they use automation tools like Cypress and Selenium professionally.
I'm Attending!September 07, 2022September 07, 2022Recurring Meetup | Container TalksUTCAll things DevOps, AppOps, and Open Source. Created and curated by developers for developers. Container Talks is a tech community on a mission to democratize Kubernetes and all things cloud native. A place for communities and professionals to learn, share and collaborate.Online
I'm Attending!September 06, 2022September 06, 2022Ruby NepalUTCRubyist from the himalayan country of Nepal, We meet once a month, roughly every first Tuesday of the month for:
• Learning new and interesting stuff about Ruby/Rails & related technologies.
• How we can foster & grow our local Ruby community
• Have fun together.
Speaker Proposals: If you have any talk that you'd like to present to the group at an upcoming meetup ( SUBMIT IT HERE ) - with a short bio and description of your presentation.
If you have any questions, queries, things you want to learn more about or something interesting to demo and share your experience, that's even better.
See you soon at the next Ruby Meetup!
@ruby_nepal (https://twitter.com/Ruby_Nepal). | RubyNepal (https://twitter.com/hashtag/RubyNepal)
Previous Talks can be found on our YouTube channel ( https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoRCDWyFmaby7F4qWRUHgAQ )Zoom - Online - Nepal
I'm Attending!October 11, 2022October 11, 2022Ruby on Rails Nepal meetup - Episode #20UTCVirtual Ruby on Rails Nepal meetup. Join from anywhere in Nepal on Zoom.
Expect lightning talks aimed at beginners and seniors.
Come join, network and learn some ruby.
I'm Attending!October 27, 2022October 27, 2022rvatech/ Drive Conference - Presented by Women in TechUTC**About the Event**
Central Virginia’s premier technology conference, rvatech/Drive is back for the TENTH year on October 27th at the Richmond Hilton Short Pump!
rvatech/Drive is a technical conference for all technologists + business professionals, curated and presented by the rvatech/Women in Technology community. Aimed at bringing together professionals on a wide range of relevant topics to learn, engage, and collaborate, this event will feature a robust panel of keynote speakers, fascinating breakout sessions, and ample opportunities for networking.
We are anticipating running 2 or 3 concurrent talks, at roughly 45 minutes each with 6 planned session times throughout the day. If you would like to have Q&A time, please incorporate it into the 45-minute session time allotted. We are interested in any and all topics in the technology ecosystem (Ex: Data Science, Cybersecurity, Product Design, Software Engineering, Cloud Computing, The Metaverse, etc.) Our audience will be several hundred technologists ranging from practitioners to c-suite, coming together to further their skills.
Richmond Hilton Short Pump
12042 W Broad St, Richmond, VA 23233
There is ample parking on site. Please inquire for more information on public transportation options.
October 27, 2022
9 AM - 4 PMRichmond, VA
I'm Attending!November 07, 2021November 07, 2021Salem Bitcoin MeetupUTCThis is an ongoing CFP for the monthly Bitcoin/Crypto meetup in Salem, MA. We are doing online educational talks and in-person happy hours; this CFP is for the online talks.Online
I'm Attending!October 22, 2020October 22, 2020Seguridad Cero Webinars SeriesUTCSeguridad Cero Webinar Series
Es un evento de naturaleza semanal que conglomera a cientos de entusiastas y profesionales de la ciberseguridad de todo Latinoamérica y España.
Los webinars son semanales, por lo que no existe una fecha de finalización para el envió de propuestas, pero si una revisión delicada de los trabajos enviados.
I'm Attending!September 17, 2022September 17, 2022September Kong Bengaluru Meetup [In-person] at CREDUTC[Kong](https://konghq.com/) is the cloud connectivity company for API & Microservice management. We are building a community of API & Microservice enthusiasts in Bengaluru through meetups. Join us in our second in-person meetup in Bengaluru as we discuss API Gateways, Service Meshes, and all things Cloud Native.
Where: CRED Office, Bengaluru
Directions: https://goo.gl/maps/CAcCGt5pjRca6WTn6 (CRED, No 1198, 3rd Floor, Salarpuria Emporium, 1199, 100 Feet Rd, Hal, Stage 1, Indiranagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560038)
Schedule : 11:00am-1:00pm
10:30am-11:00am: Welcome and networking
1:00pm-2:00pm: Lunch & NetworkingBengaluru, India
I'm Attending!October 29, 2019November 18, 2019SF Realtime meetupUTCSF Realtime meetup is a monthly meetup focusing on realtime App Development from Starter 101 concepts to advanced network topology discussions. Socket.IO, SignalR, SocksJS, Faye, PubNub, Node.JS and more. You should join if you are a developer who is enthusiastic about realtime on the web, native or on any platform. If you are a beginner, this is a great place to start learning about how easy it can be to develop your own realtime applications.
We will begin the meetup with a networking session, followed by an industry professional talk, and will give an opportunity for anyone to present projects they are working on (please contact the organizer in advanced), with an additional networking session to close.
Students, Educators and Developers are welcome. All membership requests must come from applications that allow their photos to be visible.
The individual events are normally on the 3rd or 4th Monday of the month and, unless noted otherwise, hosted at PubNub's offices in San Francisco near Moscone.San Francisco, CA
Upcoming Event Dates: April 27, 2021, April 28, 2021, April 29, 2021
CFP is open
I'm Attending!April 27, 2021April 29, 2021Smart Systems IntegrationUTCThe Smart Systems Integration Conference and Exhibition re-starts after a one-year break with a new concept and a new technical organiser. We invite you to present your recent developments in the field of Smart Systems along the whole of the value chain, starting from MEMS/NEMS, photonics, micromechanics, microfluidics, printed functionalities through to complete systems and different application scenarios. Digitalisation is not only increasingly entering our lives;
it changes the game. Advances in individual components and subsystems are necessary but not enough. In our
connected digital world it is the integration of software, connectivity, components and subsystems into smart modules and Smart Systems that is the key. To be successful, interdisciplinary approaches are required. Starting with the conference 2021 in Grenoble, the topics are arranged into five tracks covering technology readiness levels from 1 to 9. Key enablers and key technologies are addressed, as well as Smart Systems solutions for mobility, energy, industry, agri-food, biomedical applications, and healthy living. The former EPoSS sessions are included in the track on strategy and business creation. The conference will provide, in an engaging and compact format, a unique and valuable opportunity to interact with the stakeholders of the Smart Systems value chain by means of technical sessions, strategy panels and exhibition booths. RTOs, SMEs and industry will share their latest approaches and the results. As in the previous years, the conference is driven by the EPoSS community. The conference industry chair is the president of EPoSS, Dr. Stefan Finkbeiner, CEO of Bosch Sensortec. The local
community is supported by the local co-chair Dr. Emmanuel Sabonnadiere, CEO of CEA-LETI. On behalf of the whole committee – we are looking forward to receiving your application or scientific oriented submission.
<b>Call for Papers</b>
<b>Submit your abstract now!</b> http://smartsystemsintegration.com
<b>This year's topics</b>
<li>Key Enablers for Next Generation Smart Systems<li>
<li>Key Technologies for Smart Systems</li>
<li>Application Domains: Mobility, Energy, Industry</li>
<li>Application Domains: Food, Biomedical, Healthy Living</li>
<li>Strategy and Business Creation</li>
The committee will review the abstracts. Submitted abstracts may be selected for oral or pre-recorded (poster) presentation. Full scientific papers (4 pages) undergo a peer review process. Accepted papers will be submitted for inclusion into IEEEXplore® subject to meeting IEEEXplore®’s scope and quality
requirements. Information concerning open access publication will be shown on the webpage. Especially for authors from industry: The ‘Presentation only’ option (no full paper) is also available. Abstract submission is still required.Virtual Edition 2021
I'm Attending!June 25, 2019November 26, 2019Solent IoT & Machine LearningUTCSince Solent IoT Meetup's inception in 2017, the Solent is in the top 5 UK's leading hubs for IoT (InnovateUK 2018 figures), with the best LPWAN coverage in the country. Businesses, local government and academia in the area have adopted new IoT data streams over the last 2 years into business-as-usual.
This monthly meetup event now turns its attention to the tools and techniques used to shepherd these new data streams. We invite speakers on all topics relating to IoT, Machine Learning, Data Engineering, Data Transformation, Data Architecture specifically for IoT in the next chapter of our group.
A broad church, our members are scientists, engineers, entrepreneurs and artists and everyone in between. Southampton, UK
Upcoming Event Dates: August 27, 2021, September 24, 2021, October 29, 2021, November 26, 2021, December 31, 2021
CFP is open
I'm Attending!August 27, 2021December 31, 2021Spinnaker Online Meetup USUTCSpinnaker SouthBay Meetup is a platform for the best minds in DevOps and CI/CD to congregate. This event is an initiative to disseminate the latest and greatest information and practices around Spinnaker- the open-source, multi-cloud continuous delivery platform and CI/CD. Spinnaker is rapidly taking off as the de-facto open source continuous delivery platform. Software delivery teams around the world are using Spinnaker to achieve their CI/CD goals. The Spinnaker Online Meetup is an active group interested in learning new techniques, technologies, approaches, and best practices around Spinnaker,CI/CD in general, DevOps, DevsecOps etc.
Upcoming Event Dates: May 14, 2020, June 11, 2020, July 16, 2020, August 14, 2020, September 15, 2020, October 15, 2020, November 15, 2020, December 15, 2020
CFP is open
I'm Attending!May 14, 2020December 15, 2020TechItalia MeetupUTCTech Italia Meetup is a technical conference covering topics of software development, IT infrastructure and DevOps, and the intersection between them.
The event features a combination of curated talks, ignites and self organized open space content. Topics often include automation, testing, security, and development culture. There will also be a few “On-Hands” workshops during the event.
## What we are looking for?
Technical speeches are preferred, but also cultural talk are welcome. Don’t be shy and try to make your proposal.
We are looking for technical and motivational speeches on these topics:
- Software development
- IT infrastructure - Case history
- AI & Machine learning
- **Talk** 30 minute talk usually with some hand-on-code time inside.
- **Lightning Talk** like the previous one, without code and bounded to 15 minutes
- **Ignite talk:** 5 minutes of talk with fast slides
- **HandsOnCode:** 15 minutes codingVirtual
Upcoming Event Dates: October 19, 2022, October 22, 2022
CFP is open
I'm Attending!October 19, 2022October 22, 2022The AFALA 2022 - The African Assembly on Linguistic Anthropology 2022UTCGENERAL
- The SOAS GLOCAL AFALA 2022 is the annual conference, workshops and lectures on the Linguistic Anthropology, The Sociolinguistics, and the Language and Society, of Africa. https://afala2021.uonbi.ac.ke/
- Institute of Anthropology, Gender and African Studies, The University of Nairobi, Kenya, Nairobi.
- October 19-22, 2022.
- Linguistic Landscapes in Cultural Climates: The SOAS GLOCAL AFALA 2022 invites work on the linguistic symbolisms and landscapes of Africa throughout global society, in a current era of global cultural flows and cultural sensitivity. Papers should focus on the ways in which African languages represent the cultural heritages, modernities and futures of Africa, more so following recent large-scale global changes.
KEYNOTE AND PLENERY SPEAKERS
- Globally prominent scholars in Linguistic Anthropology and Language and Society.
- SOAS (University of London), University College London, Temple University, University College Dublin, Stockholm University, University of Hawai’i at Manoa, The American University in Cairo, Florida International University, Montclair State University, Ohio State University, University of Kansas, University of Virginia, Texas Tech University, Boston College, Nanyang Technological University, Calcutta University, Nalanda University, Beijing Normal University, University of East Anglia, University of Groningen, Qatar University, Monash University, University of South Australia, The University of Adelaide.
- The SOAS GLOCAL AFALA 2022 Second abstract submission /call for abstracts opens on March 2, 2022 and closes on July 8, 2022. Submit at the following link, with all information. https://afala2021.uonbi.ac.ke/submit
- Conference proceedings (ISI / AHCI indexed). Several special Top Tier (Scopus/ISI /ACHI /SSCI) journal issues and monographs are planned with well ranked publications and publishers only, from papers submitted to The SOAS GLOCAL AFALA 2022 that meet review requirements. Ample assistance is provided to revise papers.
- 350+ oral presentations, 20 colloquia, poster presentation section, 3 keynote speakers, 10 publishing company displays, 20 university display stalls, 4 workshops on Linguistics and Anthropology methodology, 3 anthropological exhibitions, 5 talks by anthropological societies, anthropological excursion, 2 ‘how to publish’ talks by publishers.
- Anthropological one day options to sites significant for Kenyan language, anthropology and society.
• Website: www.afala2021.uonbi.ac.ke, https://glocal.soas.ac.uk
• Submission link: www.afala2021.uonbi.ac.ke/submit
• Academia: www.independent.academia.edu/GLOCAL
• LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/the-GLOCAL
• Facebook: www.facebook.com/glocalsoas
• GLOCAL / AFALA App: https://glocal.soas.ac.uk/app
• Chair - Professor Onyango-Ouma -Institute of Anthropology, Gender and African Studies, University of Nairobi, Kenya, Email: email@example.com
• Co-Chair - Professor Nathan Hill -SOAS University of London, U.K.
• Vice Chair - Professor Helga Shroeder -Department of Linguistics & Languages, University of Nairobi, Kenya.
GENERAL STEERING COMMITTEE-
• Professor Benson Mulemi -Department of Linguistics & Languages, University of Nairobi, Kenya.
• Professor Salome Bukachi -Department of Linguistics & Languages, University of Nairobi, Kenya.
• Professor Tom Ondicho -Department of Linguistics & Languages, University of Nairobi, Kenya.
• Professor Charles Olungah -Department of Linguistics & Languages, University of Nairobi, Kenya.
• Professor Khamati Shilabukha -Department of Linguistics & Languages, University of Nairobi, Kenya.
• Professor Dalmas Omia -Department of Linguistics & Languages, University of Nairobi, Kenya.
• Head of Communications Ms. Nhan Huynh - SOAS GLOCAL Unit, SOAS University of London, U.K. Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgThe University of Nairobi, Kenya