Once again, hackers from all over Latin America and the world will have the opportunity to catch up and learn about the latest research in cybersecurity matters. This year, Ekoparty will have a three day physical event!
Ekoparty has become the most important technical conference in Latin America, offering state-of-the-art talks about cybersecurity and delivered by renowned speakers all over the world. In this Metaverse edition, we are expecting to bring together more than 10,000 hackers.
For the last two pandemic years, we managed to adapt our content to present it in the digital world, a challenge achieved in more than 10 stages with more than 3,000 online attendees and more than 10,000 viewers on Twitch. But now… it’s time to go back to physical! and we are thrilled to share this moment with you!
In addition to the high voltage talks at Ekoparty, you can also enjoy some of our hacktivities, such as our thematic spaces for example: Lockpicking, Aerospace, Social Engineering, Radio Experimentation, Avoiding Jail, Red/Blue Teaming, DevSecOps, Mobile Hacking, etc.; Hackactivities for KIDS (ekokids), job interviews (EkoJobs), live performances, art installations, games, surprises and more.
Come join us in a WARDRIVING around the City, enjoy the WORKSHOPS, compete at the most important CAPTURE THE FLAGS in Latin America, and don’t forget to attend our amazing after parties and happy hours!
# Important dates
- May 12th - CFP is Open
- September 10 - CFP is Closed
- September 15 - Final Notification to Authors
- November 2rd, 3th and 4th - Conference Dates
# How to submit content
To submit new content, there are a few things to keep in mind. This is very important so please read carefully.
- Presentations without a proper outline that includes the key points to discuss in your presentation will and should be discarded.
- Communications without a detailed description of their presentation will be and must be rejected.
- Preference will be given to presentations with attached technical documents.
- Consideration will be given first to ORIGINAL work and content that has not been duplicated in any other event prior to our conference dates.
- If you think this content may be suitable for a hacking activity (topic slots, challenges, ctfs), please see the #Hacktivities section of this CFP for more information.
- If you still have no idea how to format your content, you can send us an email to email@example.com and we will send you examples to guide you.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Metaverse, VR & AR
- Payment Systems & Cryptocurrency
- Blockchains and Smart Contracts
- eSports Anti-Cheat and Hack-Detection
- Web Security Privacy
- Botnets, Malware, Ransomware
- Firmware and Embedded Systems
- Hardware Hacking
- Satellite Hacking
- Container, Hypervisor, and Cloud Security
- Reverse Engineering, Fuzzing
- Forensics & Anti-forensics
- Thematic content for spaces
# Speaker Privileges
- VIP Special Event
- Round-trip airfare ticket up to $2,000 USD
- Premium accommodations at best hotels in Buenos Aires (3 nights)
- Your presentation will be video recorded and shared online
- Your talk will be transcribed and translated to Spanish and English
- You’ll get the coolest eko swag
- VIP Special Event
- There will be a 1000 usd award for the best talk
- There will be a 1000 usd award for the best workshop
# Hacktivities submission
We are always looking for new activities to be performed in parallel to the conference. This also includes live performances, workshops, presentations, challenges and ctfs.. Send us your proposal to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please visit our youtube channel for more information and previous conference talks.
Thank you for being part of #Eko2022!!