Learn how Microsoft Azure’s cloud services can accelerate your cloud app development process: we support the tools and languages you already use, security and management services are built-in, ML/AI capabilities are quickly callable from your app, and you can retain full control on how (and where) you deploy your code.
I'm Attending!October 21, 2023October 21, 202366º encontro do Guru-SP na LewagonUTC
Nossa chamada para palestras é aberta para diferentes assuntos relacionados ao mundo do desenvolvimento de software, principalmente desenvolvimento web e o ecossistema Ruby/Rails, mas não só isso.
Estamos sempre abertos a receber novas pessoas como palestrantes e também pessoas que já participaram de outras edições do Guru-SP ou de outras comunidades. É uma **excelente oportunidade para começar a palestrar(**, ensaiar uma palestra para um evento maior ou para reapresentar uma palestra que você já fez em outro evento ou num evento interno da sua empresa.
Tentaremos sempre colocar todas palestras propostas na grade e gravaremos a sua palestra (se você permitir). Caso não haja tempo para sua palestra pediremos para que você apresente num próximo encontro.
A prioridade das palestras é definida pela pontuação da votação anônima.São Paulo
I'm Attending!October 18, 2023October 21, 2023The AFALA 2023 - The African Assembly on Linguistic Anthropology 2023UTCGENERAL
• The (SCOPUS / ISI) SOAS GLOCAL AFALA 2023 is the annual conference, workshops and lectures on the Linguistic Anthropology, Sociolinguistics, and Language and Society, of Africa. https://afala2021.uonbi.ac.ke/ (2021 URL retained owing to COVID).
• Institute of Anthropology, Gender and African Studies, The University of Nairobi, Kenya, Nairobi.
• October 18-21, 2023.
• Linguistic Landscapes in Cultural Climates: The SOAS GLOCAL AFALA 2023 invites work on the linguistic symbolisms and landscapes of Africa throughout global society, in a current era of global cultural flows and cultural sensitivity. Papers should focus on the ways in which African languages represent the cultural heritages, modernities, and futures of Africa, more so following recent large-scale global changes.
KEYNOTE AND PLENERY SPEAKERS
• Globally prominent scholars in Linguistic Anthropology and Language and Society.
• SOAS (University of London), University College London, Temple University, University College Dublin, Stockholm University, University of Hawai’i at Manoa, The American University in Cairo, Florida International University, Montclair State University, Stanford University, Ohio State University, University of Kansas, University of Virginia, Texas Tech University, Boston College, Nanyang Technological University, Calcutta University, Nalanda University, Beijing Normal University, University of East Anglia, University of Groningen, Qatar University, Monash University, University of South Australia, The University of Adelaide.
• The SOAS GLOCAL AFALA 2023 Second abstract submission /call for abstracts opens on October 20, 2022 and closes on September 26, 2023. Submit at the following link, with all information. https://afala2021.uonbi.ac.ke/submit (2021 URL retained owing to COVID).
• Conference proceedings (SCOPUS / ISI indexed). Several special High Impact (Scopus/ISI /ACHI /SSCI) journal issues and monographs are planned with well ranked publications and publishers only, from papers submitted to the SOAS GLOCAL AFALA 2023 that meet review requirements. Ample assistance is provided to revise papers.
• 350+ oral presentations, 20 colloquia, poster presentation section, 3 keynote speakers, 10 publishing company displays, 20 university display stalls, 4 workshops on Linguistics and Anthropology methodology, 3 anthropological exhibitions, 5 talks by anthropological societies, anthropological excursion, 2 ‘how to publish’ talks by publishers.
• Anthropological one day options to sites significant for Kenyan language, anthropology and society.
• Website: https://afala2021.uonbi.ac.ke/, https://glocal.soas.ac.uk
• Submission link: https://afala2021.uonbi.ac.ke/submit/
• Academia: https://soas.academia.edu/GLOCALSOAS
• LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/soas-glocalunit
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GLOCALSOAS
• GLOCAL / AFALA App: https://glocal.soas.ac.uk/the-glocal-app/
• Chair - Professor W. Onyango-Ouma -Anthropology, Gender and African Studies University of Nairobi, Kenya. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Co-Chair - Professor Nathan Hill -SOAS University of London, U.K.
• Vice Chair - Professor Helga Shroeder -Department of Linguistics & Languages, University of Nairobi, Kenya.
GENERAL STEERING COMMITTEE
• Professor Salome Bukachi - Inst. of Anthropology, Gender and African Studies, University of Nairobi, Kenya.
• Professor Tom Ondicho - Inst. of Anthropology, Gender and African Studies, University of Nairobi, Kenya.
• Professor Charles Olungah - Inst.of Anthropology, Gender and African Studies, University of Nairobi, Kenya.
• Professor Benson Mulemi - Dept. of Social Science and Development Studies Catholic, University of Eastern Africa, Kenya.
• Dr. Khamati Shilabukha - Inst. of Anthropology, Gender and African Studies, University of Nairobi, Kenya.
• Dr. Dalmas Omia - Inst. of Anthropology, Gender and African Studies, University of Nairobi, Kenya.
• Head of Communications Samantha Emery - https://afala2021.uonbi.ac.ke/contact/The University of Nairobi, Kenya
I'm Attending!October 20, 2023October 23, 2023React Advanced London - October 20 & 23, 2023UTCReact Advanced London is the hybrid conference for those who are into modern web development with React, React Native, GraphQL, TypeScript and hungry to learn from the best.
Date & format: London & Online, October 20 & 23, 2023
This conference features top-notch speakers who present real-life case studies and share their expertise on core open-source projects.
In addition to the informative talks, React Advanced offers a range of networking opportunities. You can socialize in person with fellow attendees and speakers, connect with colleagues, and join hybrid speaker rooms, topic-based discussion rooms & the special after-party show.
Check out the event's website: https://reactadvanced.com/
Follow event's page on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ReactAdvancedLondon & Online
* **Conference day**: 24th of October 2023
* **Training day**: 25th of October 2023
* **Location**: Karlsruhe, Germany
I'm Attending!October 26, 2023October 26, 2023Web Directions SummitUTCAfter a triumphant return in 2022, we're excited to announce our annual Summit returns December 1 and 2 2022 in Sydney, and it will be bigger than ever!
An event for the whole front end and digital product team, covering front-end engineering, design and product management, content design and strategy, the React ecosystem and a brand new design systems focussed track–with as always featuring world leading speakers.
Web Directions Summit again takes place at the ICC Sydney, October 26 & 27 2023Sydney
I'm Attending!November 06, 2023November 07, 2023CAST 2023UTCThis year’s theme is “Context: TEAM” and will be hosted at the NASCAR Hall of Fame in Charlotte, NC. What a winning combination!
What does it take to win a single NASCAR race? Or to win a season championship? Is it only a good driver, or a good car? Doubtful. But, even if we teamed up with a great driver and great car, does that translate to winning every race throughout the season? Again, doubtful. Each race is unique and the cars must be tuned appropriately. The driver must be prepped. The pit crew must plan and stock the right equipment and parts. But even with all that tuning for the upcoming race’s context variables, changing conditions during the race will require the entire TEAM (manager, driver, and pit crew) to adjust strategies and make real-time decisions right up to the finish line. And the team’s spotter is one of the key sources of information throughout the race. They must know what to look out for and report on during the race to provide the greatest value to the team and increase their collective chance of success. With success, the team enjoys better sponsorship opportunities and can thrive.
So, what does it take to “win” a software development project? Will an excellent testing process and great testers alone be able to guide a team’s success? Doubtful. If the process and people don’t consider changing context factors at the outset and during the race, it’s possible to miss the mark and waste effort along the way.
What experiences, tips, and tools can you share about factors enabling a TEAM’s success?
Some examples include:
- Aligning team goals for better collaboration
- Acquiring sponsorship, champions, tools, and time
- Flexibility of processes, practices, and tools that enable a team to pivot
- Playing the role of a quality coach within the team as a servant leader
- Cross-training efforts, paired work, and sharing roles and responsibilities within a team
- Relevant, timely, and effective information-gathering and sharing methods
- Tuning information for various stakeholder needs (project vs. technical stakeholders)
- Tuning information based on the stage of the project, shifting priorities, goals, etc.
The first day of the conference will be our tutorial and team-building day. During the first half of the day, we're looking for a tutorial that will give attendees an applicable way to help their teams or provide some ways the attendee can be more in tune with their team. The tutorial will likely have between 50 - 70 people in attendance, but we think this could be a great opportunity to create a team-based tutorial. Following lunch, we'll have a team-building exercise that lets you get some experience working with a team at the conference using equipment and activities that are all NASCAR themed.
The second day will have keynote talks, workshops, and track sessions that will focus on teamwork and helping attendees be part of a winning team.
If any of the above has you fired up and ready to roll, then submit your Proposal for a Tutorial, Track Session, Workshop, or Keynote by April 30, 2023.NASCAR Hall of Fame, Charlotte, North Carolina
I'm Attending!November 10, 2023November 10, 2023ThunderPlains 2023UTCCome and speak at the **10th annual ThunderPlains**!
We take good care of our speakers. **Techlahoma pays for all speaker travel** (flight, hotel, Lyft/Uber/taxi, etc.). You will get into the conference free and get a free shirt. We also have a speaker+volunteer dinner the night before the conference so you can meet other speakers and volunteers.
ThunderPlains is organized and backed by Techlahoma – a volunteer-run 501(c)3 non-profit. Techlahoma is dedicated to advancing Oklahomans through accessible tech training and community building.Oklahoma City, OK
I'm Attending!November 13, 2023November 14, 20233rd International Conference on Nursing and Women’s HealthcareUTCOn behalf of the Nursing Conferences Committee, it gives us a great pleasure to announce 3rd International Conference on Nursing and Women's Healthcare scheduled on November 13-14, 2023.
Conference Venue: City Seasons Dubai Hotel, 2 27th St - Port Saeed - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Nursing Conferences 2023 is a premier interdisciplinary forum for all the Directors, Specialists, Professors, Doctors, Scientists, Academicians, Nurses, Gynecologists, Women’s Health Specialists, Healthcare Professionals, Students, Researchers, Clinical Nurse Specialist, Public Health practitioners, Clinical researchers.
Nursing 2023 will give a platform for prominent experts to gather and share their innovative ideas in the field of Nursing Research.
Our Nursing Conferences will be an incredible gathering of medical care researchers, professionals, and specialists. It will create a learning space for conversations and presentations which will help in the modernization of nursing schooling and practice.
With this note, we encourage you to submit your abstracts for oral, poster, video presentation categories in the following link.
Abstract Submission Portal: https://www.nursing.scientexconference.com/submitabstract
For conference related queries, please reach us via WhatsApp: +1-346-348-1205
To witness valuable scientific discussions and future innovations in the field of nursing research, women’s healthcare, nursing education, and evidence-based practices, on board with us in the “City of lights" Dubai!!
THIS IS THE CONFERENCE FOR YOU!
We’re looking for presenters on topics such as:
* new, innovative uses of JS
* anything that makes it easier to build frontends
I'm Attending!November 18, 2023November 18, 2023Nullbyte Security ConferenceUTCGostaríamos de anunciar a abertura do nosso Call For Papers.
Os temas abordados serão limitados a segurança ofensiva nas seguintes áreas:
* Exploit development techniques
* Telecom security and phone phreaking
* Fuzzing and application security test
* Red Teaming Techniques (First Stage Delivery, Bypasses, OPSEC (Execution, enumeration, data theft),)
* Advanced Web exploitation or Interesting tricks and bypasses.
* Mobile exploitation
* Reverse engineering
* Rootkits, Bootkits
* Healthcare Hacking
* Blockchain Exploitation
* Other novel and advanced exploitation approaches
### Prazos ###
* Data para encerramento das submissões: 30 de junho de 2023.
* Data para informações sobre aceite das propostas e feedback: 30 de agosto de 2023.
### Beneficio para o palestrante ###
Será oferecido o reembolso de R$ 1.000 (mil reais), por palestra escolhida (não cumulativa), de ajuda de custo para deslocamento, além de 3 (três) diárias de hospedagem a quais serão custeadas pela organização do evento, para palestrante que resida fora da Bahia.
OBS: Caso a talk submetida seja apresentada por mais de um speaker, não oferecemos ajuda de custo para esse segundo.Salvador, Bahia
I'm Attending!November 17, 2023November 18, 2023POUG 2023UTCHi All!
Another POUG call for papers is open! This year we want to invite you to join us in November. Besides that, not much will change - you can count on high-quality sessions, great people, and a lot of beer.
All talks should be conducted on-site.
More about our initiative: POUG – (Pint with Oracle Users Group or Polish Oracle User Group - pick your favorite!) was set up in the summer of 2015. The brainchild for the project came up from the need for meeting and discussing about Oracle in a non-formal and good for self-improvement atmosphere. The idea turned out to be so interesting and popular that we decided to make it periodic and to develop our meetings by inviting experts from abroad or make the event international. This is how POUG was established. Today our group gathers about 600 active and committed members – from beginners to experts from the Oracle field.Warsaw
I'm Attending!November 19, 2023November 21, 2023GoLab 2023UTCGoLab is an all-round conference on Go programming which began in 2015, organized by developers, for developers. Since 2022 we are organizing GoLab and RustLab as a co-located conference. It is organized by Develer, a software house based in Florence, Italy.
This year GoLab will be an **in-person event**. In this edition you will find talks and workshops. Each talk is planned to be 40 minutes. The workshops will be 3 hours long and focused on practical case studies. We'll have a lightning talks session too.
I'm Attending!November 21, 2023November 23, 20232023 PMI-BCN ANNUAL EVENT – After all, we are still here...UTCPMI Barcelona Chapter is celebrating its XX Annual Event with the topic "After all, we are still here...".
After the success of the las year event, this year we are preparing a three-day event mixing virtual and presential sessions, November 21 -22 and 23rd
The event is meant for any audience willing to hear and learn about project management, with a special focus on our chapter members.
The PaperCall is open to anybody willing to share project management best practices. No previous presentation experience is required or either PMI membership.
Do not hesitate to present if you are not able to come to Barcelona.
Available languages: Catalan, Spanish and English.
I'm Attending!November 23, 2023November 24, 2023Wey Wey Web 23UTCWey Wey Web is a tech conference about User Interfaces located in Malaga.
From software development to creative design, including UX and product design.
2 days of fun to mingle with interface lovers.
It is organised by the same team as J On The Beach with the support and guidance of Yes We Tech.Malaga
I'm Attending!November 30, 2023November 30, 2023Conf42.com: DevSecOps 2023UTC# Conf42.com: DevSecOps is back!
Come and join our community of 5000+ people at Conf42.com!
Are you the one being paged when systems go down? Have you had "aha!" moments when reading [the SRE books](https://landing.google.com/sre/books/)? Do you focus on the security pipelines at work?
Are you putting "sec" in DevSecOps?
Come, and share with us your experience!
I'm Attending!November 30, 2023December 01, 20233rd International Conference on Cardiology (Hybrid Event)UTCWith the grand success of series of cardiology conferences, we are glad to proudly present the “3rd International Conference on Cardiology” scheduled from November 30-December 01, 2023 in Dubai, UAE. The conference mainly focuses on Cardiology and Cardiovascular disorders and therapies. International Conference on Cardiology meeting dedicated to Cardiologists and Cardiologyvascular researchers with the theme “Exploring New Research and Frontiers in Cardiology Care” for a change in society.
Conference Link: https://www.heart.scientexconference.com/
The 3rd International Conference on Cardiology is an annual meeting of renowned Cardiologists as well as Cardiology committees. This conference is primarily focused to discuss the future of Cardiology, Cardiovascular Syndromes, advancements, therapy, and issues we are facing in the field of Cardiology with mutual collaborations and organizational development.
With individuals from around the world zeroed in on finding a few solutions concerning Cardiology, this is your single most clear chance to achieve the best amassing of people from the mending focuses, Universities, Heart Associations, and so forth...
All the conference proceedings and the full-length articles will be published in ACCSCIENCE Publishing (ISSN 1234-1234).
Here the Cardiology Conferences 2023 provides an excellent global platform for professionals in cardiovascular health by organizing conferences, workshops, seminars, and B2B sessions in addition to interactive gatherings from all over the world with a wide range of discussing innovational discoveries to advance the aegis and medicaments of heart and vascular conditions.
Why to attend?
Our aim is to make 3rd International Conference on Cardiology a great success with world-class talks & discussions by top Cardiologists and with great support from distinguished academicians in the field of Cardiology, Public Health professionals, Cardiovascular Professionals, NGO Workers, scientists, academic scientists, industry researchers, Heart researchers, we are featuring many exciting academic programs including multiple panels, workshops, affinity group lunches, paper presentations, and scientific sessions by reputed cardiologists from all over the world which makes our conference the best of other cardiology conferences.
Heart 2023 is going Hybrid! There will be both an in-person conference and a virtual conference since some people may not be able to travel due to the pandemic situation or its economic impact
We strongly believe that this 3rd series on Cardiology will be a huge success and exceed our expectations extremely.
We look forward to your active participation at the global forum!!
Conference Manager | Heart 2023
1309 Coffeen Avenue, STE 1200,
Sheridan, Wyoming 82801, USA
WhatsApp @ (+1) 929 224 5068
I'm Attending!November 30, 2023December 01, 2023World Conference on Breast Cancer and TherapeuticsUTCWe are thrilled to welcome all researchers, therapists, special interest in breast cancer, health professionals and cancer science from all around the world to the forum, "World Conference on Breast Cancer and Therapeutics", which takes place on November 30- December 01, 2023, at City Seasons Dubai with the theme “Congregation of the Recent Revolution and Medicaments of Breast Cancer” And several sessions are available at Breast Cancer Congress to present research in the categories of the keynote, workshop, poster, video presentation, e-poster, and exhibitor.
Breast Cancer Congress Webinar will be held via the Zoom platform on December 07-08, 2023, in Dubai, UAE time (GMT+4) for those who are unable to attend the physical conference in November 2023.
I'm Attending!December 14, 2023December 14, 2023Conf42.com: Internet of Things (IoT) 2023UTC# Conf42.com: IoT
Come and join our community of 5000+ people at Conf42.com!
Do you talk to your fridge? Does your Alexa tell your Google Home to ask Siri to bump up your thermostat? Are you excited about the internet of things? Have you written a cool project, participated in a fun experience or learnt a lesson to pass on to others?
Come, and share with us your experience!